Neat & Tangled Guestie: A Lot To Say




Welcome to Day 5 of the neat & tangled New Release Week!

Today is the final preview day for the neat & tangled January Release!

Have you seen the sneak of today's set?


Here's what I did with today's stamp:


**thud**

Aren't you just lovin' that ginormous speech bubble?  Oy!

I knew that I wanted to use one of my dictionary pages....do you see the significance for this particular one that I picked?

....waiting...waiting...waiting...

I used the n  e  a  t  page is honor of being the Guestie of neat & tangled stamps!!!

{{smiles}}

The heart/xoxo are from the My Heart Sings set...I colored the heart with copics so that you can still see the text through the color.  

The polka panel is actually a note card that I received from a friend back in 2007 that I decided to finally upcycle...love how it turned out!

Make sure you pop over to the neat & tangled blog to see what the fabulous Design Team created!  A big woot woot to Danielle for asking me to help out during the neat & tangled New Release week!

I'll be back a couple more times this month for neat & tangled...that makes me a happy camper:)


Comments

jessica said…
I LOVE this Amy!!! Awesome job!!!
and what a fun dictionary page also!!
TFS and happy Friday!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh yes, I love that giant speech bubble and how you used the dictionary paper. What a fun card.
Kelly said…
"neat" yep, that's cute. LOVE the gigantic speech bubble! Cute card!
Annette Allen said…
LOVE your card...the polka dots are perfect and love the talking bubble...so fun..
Love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love the dictionary page and loveeeeeeeeeeee that heart!!!! Here's to fingers crossed that I get to see you before you leave! Waiting to hear of when I will be there exactly!! :)
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, yes.....totally love that giant speech bubble! And love the dictionary paper you used with the stamping overlaid. Gorgeous!
Emily Keaton said…
The speech bubble is amazingly fun! Great card!
Miriam Prantner said…
Um, you heart Nebraska? Ha ha. very clever, LOVING this new stamp, such a cute card!
Julia Aston said…
Oh - I thought you chose that page because you were needful (!?!?!) what a fun giant bubble - great CAS card Amy - have a great weekend!
Tracey McNeely said…
Great use of this totally awesome huge speech bubble! Have a great weekend Amy!
Linda Breedlove said…
Oh Amy, this is awesome... LOVE IT!!! This would fit nicely at the City Crafter Challenge... Book Paper.
Have a happy weekend, friend!
Hugs!
Evelin said…
loving the speech bubble for sure!!! :D
Lisa Arana said…
LOVE! That text speech bubble is rockin!
Beckie said…
So nice. Love that paper.

Be blessed, Beckie
justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
Maureen Merritt said…
What a fun card!!! Love the dictionary page you used too :)
Jay Gee said…
How fun Amy, both the speech bubble stamp and your use of the dictionary page - fab card :)
Els said…
Love your card, Amy!! So simple, yet so stunning and stylish! And fabulous stamps indeed :)
Lynn said…
Oh I love this Amy!!
itsallrosi said…
oh wow, love this one!
Karen B. said…
Everything about this is so fantastic and exceptional!
None None said…
Super cute, Amy!!! I love the speech bubble with the dictionary paper. Makes me want to go to my local consignment store or Goodwill to pick up old reference books. ;) as usual, your card is stunning!
TesaB said…
Ohhhh, this is soooo wonderful!!!!1
Sylvia said…
XOXO your card, Amy, such an awesome look! Hope your Friday was full of wonderful things.
Loly Borda said…
I love your card Amy, the big polka dots and the dictionary page go so well together, and the speech buble is just perfect. TFS
Rose said…
"neat" card :)
you have been rocking the N&T stamps girlfriend
MS said…
major *thud*. Love it!
SmilynStef said…
I adore this ... the red heart just pops against the texty background.
Janice said…
Great idea! Love the colors as the red just pops.
Jessi Fogan said…
LOVE this! The 'sheer' look to the heart over text is just awesome :) And love that you've got exactly the right page out of the dictionary!
Helen F. said…
Fabulous, dahhhling! What a great card~love the huge speech bubbles :-D
Angie Tieman said…
Text in a speech bubble, love it!