Paper Made Bakery: Warms Your Heart Blog Hop!

I'm a Guestie over on A Blog Named Hero...see my post HERE.

Looking for the Seasons Giving Blog Hop?  Check it out HERE.

I have some GREAT news HERE.



Today is the day!

Paper Made Bakery's Release Day & Blog Hop!

Check out the new January kit

Warms Your Heart


Wahoooooooo!!!!

Pretty sure this kit couldn't get any cuter!!!!!

What's that?

Where's my project?

Evidently the USPS says that they delivered my kit but they obviously delivered it to thee wrong person...boooo hooooooo!

I have to sit this hop out BUT you don't want to miss out on any of the fun or the chance for prizes so make sure you pop over to the Paper Made Bakery!

I'll be back on Saturday with a project {fingers crossed}.

Have fun hoppin'!

Comments

jessica said…
Bummer about your kit but I can just picture the awesome card that you would have made :)
Happy Hump Day Amy!!
Bummer about your kit... hoping it gets there soon!!
None None said…
Such a fun looking kit - I hope it shows up soon in your mailbox. :)
Sylvia said…
Not too surprised that something finally got lost, Amy, maybe you will still receive it! Have a wonderful day.
Lynn said…
They shipped it to my house!!! Haha! Just kidding...but I wish I wasn't ;)
Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh I love that stamp set and if I knew he delivered it when you weren't home I would of come and taken it!
Unknown said…
what a great kit. had to cancel my subscription :( but can't wait for your projects. hope your kit arrives soon!
Tracey McNeely said…
Oh Boo Hoo about your kit, hope it finds you soon. It looks amazing, heading over to the hop.
Helen F. said…
Sorry you didn't get your stamps on time! I'll be back to check on your fab creations when you do get it :o)
Ravengirl said…
Oh boo Amy! That's no fun! I can't wait to see what you do with the kit when you get it.
gRiSeL™ said…
Isn't that convenient for the USPS to say they did deliver your kit... Ughh! They make me SO mad!! Looking forward to seeing what you create with this yummy kit!!! (:
Indy's Designs said…
So sorry your kit didn't arrive! :( Looking forward to seeing all your future creations!
Sorry your kit never arrived, I'm sure your next project will be totally awesome. Congrats on FSS!
Jen W. said…
Aaaargh! USPS nightmare!!!
Michelle said…
Boo on not getting your kit! Especially since this one is right up your coffee lovin' alley. Hope it shows up soon.
Beverley said…
It is the cutiest give a way EVER!!