warms your heart and winners....


Hello and Happy Saturday!

I have a couple of things to chat about so let's get started!

I'm over on the Paper Made Bakery blog today!


I received my kit and had a ball playing with it!

Seriously, who wouldn't?


Here's a sneak peek at my project!


I'd love for you to pop over there...click HERE....we'll wait for you.....

So for those of you that have been following me, you might remember my posts about the fabulous Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go Collection.



I was trying to use the collection as much as possible and so far have managed to crank out 14 cards using it.  I still have a load of stuff left AND I still love the collection!

Well, the winner of my blog candy said that this 

Winter Birthday Wishes

was her favorite


Lucky commenter #19


Kelly!!!!!


This 'lil card received the most votes:


Now onto the Seasons Givings Blog Hop!


The lucky winner is:


Vanessa!!!!!


...sounds like Vanessa has a great goal of weekly crafting!

My New Years is off to a great start...how about yours?

Comments

jessica said…
Happy Saturday Amy!!
Congrats to your winners and now off to see the bigger of your sneak which looks fab!
Have a GREAT day!!
Lynn said…
woohoo for the winners! Happy new year Amy!!
I just ordered the kit yesterday and can't wait to get it!!! CONGRATS to the winners!!! Off to see PMB!!
Angie Tieman said…
Hmmm, that kit does look pretty amazing! I've always put off buying a *coffee* set, but that might be the one I need! Congrats to the winners!
Rose said…
woohoo congrats ladies :)
so glad you got your kit Amy!!!
wendipooh13 said…
congrats ladies!!!!

Amy way to go on using that line!!!!
Jessi Fogan said…
Congrats to the winners!
And WOOT on you getting your kit!
Isha Gupta said…
Lovely cards and project. I am sure these kits are wonderful to work with. I need to try one this year. What white woodgrain paper did you use on your card??
Sherry Eckblad said…
Congrats to the winners! You made 14 amazing cards with that collection, I can't wait to see what the next 14 look like.
Unknown said…
yay for the winners! you rocked that AT collection :)
Michelle said…
I'm glad your kit finally arrived because your first project is absolutely darling! I'm loving the Amy Tangerine projects, so keep 'em coming!

MS said…
Congrats winners! Thanks for the giveaway, Amy! I'm headed over to PMB!
Alice said…
this is so cool! love the wooden snowflakes!