classy & fabulous...


This is a full reveal of my Fresh Squeezed Stamps card that posted over on the FSS blog:


I find one layer cards a challenge....so I set my mind to designing one along with using a mask.


Originally I was going to die cut a bunch of hearts onto my mask but then changed my mind and freestyle cut a lone heart.

I think it makes a much bolder statement, don't you?

The sentiment was something I decided on the last minute and I think it is a nice finishing touch.

Here's a shot of how the mask looked after I completed the card:


I'm a big fan of using the wide washi tape to hold things down.

I used the February Fresh Squeezed Stamps release



along with



I also used 

Timeless Twine


Thanks for stoppin' by!

Comments

Sherry Eckblad said…
Love this card with that feather stamp.
itsallrosi said…
the masking for this is brilliant!

and I bought this twine, when it was on sale. love it!
jessica said…
This is gorgeous Amy! Such a GREAT idea!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!!!
Brandi said…
Gorgeous! Awesome masking technique!
One of my faves of yours EVER!!!!!
Sylvia said…
Love your masking and the feather, Amy! Have a wonderful Friday!
oooohhhh - feathers - so pretty!

Deanne :)
Laurel said…
Great masking! Love the feathers!
Audrey Pettit said…
Very cool! The asking is fabulous!
Emily Keaton said…
Those feathers are amazing!
Evelin said…
The feather stamp is absolutely amazing! Love your choice of colors too! :)
wendipooh13 said…
WOW!!! Stunning card!!! LOVE this!!!
TesaB said…
Wonderful card, Amy! Great use of the heart mask, fantastic and soooo gorgeous colors!!!
Izzy Anderson said…
You used these feathers in such a fun way. Really cute and trendy card. You made the most of one layer!
~jan said…
Love how light the feathers look and I love that you used them with a mask-such a pretty result!
Sandy Ang said…
such a fab technique and a beautiful card !
Ashley Horton said…
Love the way you used this technique Amy!! Such beautiful results!
Jen said…
So fun...love, love, love these new stamp!! Those feathers....yum!!
Jocelyn Olson said…
That masking looks stellar! That stamp is beautiful in red. I love the color combination, too!!
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE that you did here Amy and that Strawberry Cupcake Twine is YUMMY!!!
MS said…
I love that big heart with the sentiment, gorgeous!
Aimes said…
FAb-U-Lous!
Hugs!
x
None None said…
Fantastic masking technique! I love the white space around the heart. Thank you for sharing this technique with this. So many different ways to use our stamps!
Alice said…
this is gorgeous, Amy!
Michelle said…
This is so lovely. Great job on the masking. The feathers are very unique. I've had to add them to my wish list now.