Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps: New Release Day 3!


This is post 1 of 2 for me...click HERE for my Paper Made Bakery post!


We're up to day 3 of the new Releases for Fresh Squeezed Stamps!

Check out this sneak of

Mother knows Best


This set is sure to be a winner....I made this for my kids to give this to their Grandma.  She is an excellent cook and baker!  She's definitely known for her pumpkin pies!

Make sure you pop over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog for a chance to win the set and to see what some of the other gals designed!

24 comments:

  1. What a cute way to highlight the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the bright cheery yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweet little pie with the touch of glitter! Awesome way to showcase the new set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card. Are you going to give this to your Momma?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Amy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute - love the little frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm, that pie looks so realistic and yummy! Love it being framed in a Polaroid with that sweet sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card. love the use of frame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Amy!! Love the Polaroid frame around the pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is adorable!!! love that pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute card, Amy, I could use a piece of homemade pie about now. Love that yellow dsp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum. Love the cool frame and the bit of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super eye-catching! I love all the green. And the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super eye-catching! I love all the green. And the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is super eye-catching! I love all the green. And the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this - so so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable :) Love the little steam swirlies!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~