✤✤ Fusion #4: i appreciate you ✤✤



We're up to Fusion #4!

I've been really inspired checking on everyone's blogs that link up for the Fusion Challenges!  Keep up all the great work!


I'm on Lesley's Team!


I love the inspiration...floral and color....doesn't get much better than that!

Digging around in my stash, I came up with this:


The paper is Sassafras and the sentiment is Hero Arts.

My overall design was thoroughly inspired by THIS spectacular card that I pinned of Gayatri's.  Isn't her card simply stunning?!  The design was perfect for me since I literally had scraps of that floral paper.  The card has been trimmed down to 3.5 inches wide to accomodate what I had to work with.

Make sure you pop over to the Fusion blog so you can find out who our spectacular guest designers are!!!!!

Check out the other Fusion Scientists:




Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
I am loving this card! So simple, but such a great impact!
Jessi Fogan said…
Oh, Amy, what a fab way to use that busy paper! LOVE the layout & that awesome sentiment!
Annette Allen said…
pretty card Amy..love that Sassafras paper..
Sherry Eckblad said…
Now you know I love this card! I am definitely cardlifting the layout.
Courtney K said…
LOVE this paper & a perfectly simple card.
Barb said…
Amy, that paper is so perfect! Love this delightful take on the photo! Happy weekend! :)
Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that sentiment!!!
Lynn said…
Way to rock the patterned paper!
Trinh said…
Ooh I LOVE this design! What a great way to showcase the PP!
whoistracy said…
Cute!!! That paper is just so sweet.
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy I love your card for Fusion! That paper is gorgeous! I so miss Sassafras.
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, this is sooo fabulous! So simple, yet so powerful! I absolutely love this!
alexandra s.m. said…
I love your card Amy!!
Thank You ;-)
Rose said…
perfecto!!! :)
Lynnda said…
I'm loving this card to bits Sista!!! You are awesome.. hugs..x
Unknown said…
*sigh*
i honest to goodness love this.
Lisa Arana said…
oooh, i'm going to have to CASE this idea! Love that cutout idea with the patterned paper.
yyam said…
Really sweet. Love how your eyes are drawn immediately to the sentiment!
Michelle said…
Super card, Amy! Love all that floral goodness!
Darnell said…
A simply fantastic card, Amy!!
Jenny said…
Kudos to you for using your scraps, love the gap for the sentiment :0)
Jenny x
Gayatri said…
Love it! Great use of scraps. Thanks for the idea and for the shout out too, Amy!
Alice said…
simply fabulous! really like the design and that pp just speaks for itself!
Diane said…
Very pretty...love all the pretty colors!!!
Anonymous said…
I love it, Amy. ;-) That background DP is just perfect for this one! Fantastic sentiment, too. Perfect card!
Angie Tieman said…
Oh my love!!! I'm head over heals for this card!!