✦✦✦ make a wish ✦✦✦



Hello, again.

I decided to double post today since one of the challenges this card is for is closing soon.  Don't forget to check out my post over at Paper Made Bakery!

Well, I inked up a neglected Paper Smooches set, Hot Concoctions.  I knew I wanted to use that in today's card along with the polkas from the Fresh Squeezed Stamps, You Said It, Sister.


Here's a little secret, I hadn't even used the PTI Think Big Favorites set, ever.  I decided to emboss it in white zing.

I was inspired by the latest Tuesday Trigger:



I was drawn to the:

color
coffee theme
polkas

I'm also linking up over at Annette's Link Up Party!


The very fun Annette is celebrating her Birthday and her Anniversary this month and she's throwing a party!  There's still time to party with her!!!!

I'll be back tomorrow morning at 9 am pacific for the newest challenge over at Paper Issues...I even scrapbooked!

Typing about Paper Issues...did you see the newest PREORDER kit that hit the Paper Issues store TODAY?



I cannot wait until mine arrives...it's fantastic!!!!!


Remember, use code Amy12 for 20% off your order!!!!!



Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
Perfect take on the inspiration photo! I love the paper for the cup and the washi, great card!
Unknown said…
fabulous take on the challenges! i love the scale of the mug image...mine's tiny ;)
Kelly said…
super cute. love the embossed sentiment.
Kelly Griglione said…
I would have been disappointed if you didn't play along with this challenge, Amy! And I can't believe you hadn't used that Think Big Favorites set yet ... it's one of my go-to's! That mini-dot washi is so fresh.
Awww...so cute,Amy! I love this!
Loveeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING that mug!!
VanessaB said…
great take on the challenge. such a cute little mug :)
donna mikasa said…
absolutely perfect take on the trigger! perfect!
wendipooh13 said…
super LOVE and cute mug!!!
Annette Allen said…
aww thank you so much for linking up.. your card is perfect on the trigger.. love how you embossed... totally fabulous just like you... Thanks again Amy..

can't wait to see that scrapbook page.. :)
SeattleStamper said…
perfection! I just love your sweet take on the trigger :)
Dora said…
Stunning card, love that image!
Taheerah said…
Awesome take on the Trigger Amy!! I think this could be one of the winners... !
Sherry Eckblad said…
Great card! I love the embossing with the polka dot cup and splash of washi. That inspiration photo inspired me so much I printed it out and added it to my Project Life for this week.
That kit is at the top of my want list right now.
Lynn said…
What an awesome take on the trigger!
jessica said…
I LOVE it Amy!! FAB card for sure!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy this is absolutely perfect for the Tuesday Trigger! Love it and pinned it.
Helen F. said…
Amy this is such a fun card...I knew you couldn't pass up anything to do with coffee :*)
Laurel said…
Such an Amy card, I love it!
Jessi Fogan said…
Absolutely PERFECT take on the trigger! Love it :)
Lisa Arana said…
i knew instantly you were inspired by the trigger!!! too cute.
Larissa Heskett said…
Loving your sweet card and take on the challenge!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)
Angie Tieman said…
Awesome card and take on the Tuesday Trigger!
Hey Amy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Lynnda said…
I love this card ...!Fabulous take on the sketch!!!... love what you did with the washi!... simple and yet stands out!... hugs..x
Shemaine Smith said…
Loved your take on this week's TT! Great job sista!
Love your take on the TT
Sylvia said…
Love you card and that cup of coffee, Amy, such a neat kit as well!
TesaB said…
Wonderful card, great embossing, that sentiment stamp is lovely!!!
Courtney K said…
love your take on the Tuesday Trigger!
love this card amy, the colors are fab!
love this card amy, the colors are fab!
Lisa Petrella said…
LOVE that coffee mug card, Amy!! That polka dotty mug is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! And the embossed sentiment and washi tape strip are PERFECT details!!! LOVE IT, girl!!!!
Alice said…
i immediately thought of you when i saw this TT!! fab take on it, too!