Wordless Wednesday: Where it happens...








Hallway Studio

Stamp Storage

Comments

Lynn said…
I love seeing your crafty space Amy. Looks gorgeous.
Nice, neat, and organized. (SOOOO CLEAN!!!)
jessica said…
awesome storage Amy!!
Happy Hump Day!
Hope it is a GREAT one!
Sylvia said…
Fabulous room organization, Amy! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Your craft room is amazing Amy! Mine is not organized but would love a room like that.
Yeahhhhhhhh ... ummmmmmmm ... I need to move in with you... your space is not only GORGEOUS ... it's so NEAT!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it!!!! Mine is a hot mess right now!!!
Hmmmm... sure wish my craft room looked the same.

Deanne :)
Beautiful space, Amy. So neat and organized, just the way I like it. :)
Angi Barrs said…
I looove how you have everything organized!!!!!!
Annette Allen said…
such a cute crafty space... and i love your craft room art..
Barb said…
You are so organized, Amy! Please tell me you craft desk looks at least a little messier! :) Love the shelving unit! Thanks for sharing!
whoistracy said…
So fun! You should take some long shots of your hallway studio- I'd love to see how you have that laid out!!
Kelly Griglione said…
Oh what a happy place this is!!! Everything has a place! I need to get some containers like the ones you use for your stamp sets. My shoeboxes are starting to look really pathetic : )
Loly Borda said…
Beautiful space, so organized and pretty! TFS
Tammy said…
What a fabulous space! Love your Kraft storage boxes!!! Thanks for sharing!
Audrey Pettit said…
Wow! What a fabulous space! You are the organizational queen! Totally LOVE this post, Amy!
Connie Mercer said…
great space~love the ceramic basket in turqouise and yellow, darling!!!
Lisa Petrella said…
So neat and tidy and organized!!! I LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing your crafty space with us!!!
Chunyuan said…
love your space, Amy.
wendipooh13 said…
such a great space!!!!!
Love your stamp storage containers, nice and readily accessible. Thanks for sharing your space with us.
Lynnda said…
neat ...simple....and beautiful space Sista... I love it... Hugs...x
Alice said…
you are so organized! hanging head in shame... =) thanks so much for sharing, Amy!
donna mikasa said…
thanks for sharing your crafty space! love!
Trinh said…
Your space makes me want to reorganize mine. Love your space!
Kelly Booth said…
Fun seeing your space and storage space Amy! Thanks for Sharing... Xo
yyam said…
I wanna come over and play!
It looks so neat and spacious! [I know you have tons of stuff...lol]
Larissa Heskett said…
AWESOME!! LOVING your Space!! I too have been working on my storage so I can find my products alittle better!! I never used to seperate by company and now I can see that it makes it alittle easier when looking through my stash!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! P.S LOVE that framed piece that says Blogs and Coffee!! =)
lauren bergold said…
oooooooooooh! totally drinking in the inspiration, i actually have SPACE for craftiness in the new house... ok admittedly it's a WRECK right now while i'm deciding how to arrange everything... which is why this post is doubly awesome! ♥
Janice said…
Looks wonderful!
Mona Pendleton said…
Such a pretty peek! Love the watercolored flowers! Your crafty space looks so fresh and clean! TFS :)
Unknown said…
I'm swooning over here! The ledge of framed prints and that bird decoration are perfect. I love your storage ideas, CAS like your crafty style!
Cindy Lee said…
I love your craft space already! I can tell you are a neat and tidy person too!
Lyndal said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Can I come and have a play - it would probably only take me 24 hours to get there LOL!
Helen F. said…
WOWZA, Amy...your crafty space looks awesome and so tidy~tell me it's that way just for the camera :-D
Jen said…
oh, so pretty...and clean! i love it!!
Lisa Arana said…
thank you for all your storage tips! now I need to hire you to organize my space! lol.
Michelle said…
Wow! Your space is beautiful! Mine is a cramped, messy corner in the kids' playroom, LOL!
Angie Tieman said…
Awesome space! Wish I would clean mine up!