●● almost wordless wednesday: What's your phone wallpaper? ●●


circa 1996


my girl & my dad.


Comments

Sherry Eckblad said…
Great shot! She does not look happy.
Lynnda said…
Nice shot... Look at your daughter .. ! Hugs x
jessica said…
awwwww....priceless memories!! Love it Amy!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Lynn said…
Ha! Isn't that a great photo! Love it!
June Houck said…
Awwww, sweet baby girl! I love the expression on your dad's face....pure love :)
Michelle said…
Awww...this is so cute. Your Dad looks so happy. :)
Sylvia said…
Wonderful photo, Amy! Have a fabulous Wednesday.
I LOOOOOOOOVE that your dad is smiling and your little one is just so upset! (NOTE: I do not like that she is upset, but how can you not just smile and want to pick her up and hug her all day long!!! LOL!). Fun shot:)
Lesley said…
So special. Love this!
wendipooh13 said…
ahhhhh tooo sweet
Sparkplug17 said…
This is just precious!
Virginia L. said…
Aw.. this is priceless!
Audrey Pettit said…
Awww, priceless!
Right now, my phone wallpaper is a photo of me and my daughter acting super goofy, making faces for the camera. I laugh every time I see it! ;)
donna mikasa said…
Awwww....sweet! My phone's wallpaper is a shot of some vintage HA sequins.
Rose said…
priceless :)
my hubby is mine :)
Aw! This is the same reaction some kids have to sitting on Santa's lap. :) Too precious!
Alice said…
awww... such a precious shot! i love it!