Friday, May 10, 2013

☀☀fusion #6: sunshine☀☀



Haven't you been enjoying the Fusion Challenges?

I know that I have been...this is my FAV so far, can you guess why?



PROCEDURES:


1. Play with just Jackie's sketch challenge.
2. Play with just Lesley's inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.


 I'm on Lesley's team:


Totally ♡♡♡ the inspiration!


I dug into my older Crate Paper Collections....I also used Samatha Walker's tea cup silhouettes from the Silhouette store.


 Make sure you pop over to the Fusion blog so you can find out who our spectacular guest designers are!!!!!


Check out the other Fusion Scientists:






35 comments:

  1. You obviously LOVED this challenge, it shows in the card, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Amy. ;-) A fabulously perfect take on the inspiration. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I love this and ALL the other inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering where this post went, you must have put it up early! LOL! :)

    Great card, so fun with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this theme is right up your alley! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cooool!!!
    Really something for you...all those coffee/tea cups!!! :) So fun!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! love the papers on your cups!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super-cute, Amy! You did a great job of mixing colors and patterns.
    It is such a colorful, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, LOVE all your gorgeous tea cups Amy - FAB card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so you :) love all the cups!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome take of the challenge. so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amy, I love your literal take on Lesley's photo! Such a fun, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously love all those stacked teacups! So fun Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh ook at the fun color and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love love love love loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those cups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE this Amy!!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know, I know! Fabulous and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so totally fun..loving all the stacked coffee cups.. awesome design Amy..

    Happy Weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  19. You totally rocked this challenge Amy! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh how FUN is this design!! LOVING all of the little tea cups!! SO CUTE!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great card! I love the tea cups and the bright cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute... I love it!... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super fun! Love those colourful cups!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wish I had real tea cups that looked like the ones on your card! Very cute & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. so fun and cute! love all the little teacups!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~