- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE.
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, June 16th at 11:59 EST to enter.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Click HERE for my Let's Get Trendy Now 3 post for Day 4: Stitching
I'm sooooo thrilled to announce that I'm on the
I couldn't be more thrilled...I ♥♥♥ Neat and Tangled stamps and you all know how much I adore to be challenged!
Okay, let's get to it, shall we?
Here's how I was inspired by the current challenge:
I used one of my FAV Neat and Tangled sets
I can't wait to see how you're inspired!
The wonderful prize for the challenge winner - a Neat & Tangled stamp set of the winner's choice!
Check out the Little Tangles blog to see how my teamies were inspired!