We're back with an all new challenge over at
Use washi or make your own!
I have a pretty hearty supply of washi although there are several tuts on how to make your own.
Here's how I was inspired:
This is my newest set from Neat and Tangled
Isn't it fun?
I typically cut out my own tags, I topped this one off with some American Crafts glitter paper tab...perfect addition for the sentiment!
Make sure you check out the Little Tangles blog for more inspiration!
You'll love what my teamies have designed!
Challenge Guidelines: LITTLE TANGLES
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE.
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, June 30th at 11:59 EST to enter.