- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE.
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, June 30th at 11:59 EST to enter.
Sunday, June 30, 2013
We're experiencing a small heatwave in the pacific northwest and I'm melting. I realize that it doesn't get nearly as hot as it can in other states but there is a reason why I live in the Seattle area...I'm a fair weather girl.
okay, enough of the weather.
I love washi.
Sometimes I think I love to collect it more than I use it!
I picked up a couple rolls of green washi at Impress and decided to go to town with them:
I actually covered a 4.25 x 5.5 inch panel with the washi...cleaned it up and then adhered it to my card panel. That way it is all neat & tidy on the inside:)
I love to combine Neat and Tangled's
You still have time to join in the
Little Tangles fun
We hope you'll join us!!
Don't forget, there's still a smidge of time to join in the
Let's Get Trendy Now fun!
So, I'm guessing you've heard that news about Google Reader...they are closing their doors tomorrow. I almost view it as the Y2k scare.
I hope you all have made the switch over to a new reader, they are set up so that your subscriptions move with you...I have buttons on my side bar for Bloglovin' and Feedly. I'm a Feedly girl and I love it .