Fusion: Hello

Looking for the Timeless Twine New Release Blog Hop?  Click HERE


Hello and Welcome Back to the Fusion Card Challenge!

Make sure you pop over to the Fusion blog for some announcements, including new Design Team Members!

Here's our new challenge:


PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Experiment Page before playing along.

I challenged myself to go the Fusion route but thinking outside of the box, can you guess how I was inspired?


I used the sketch and instead of going the obvious nautical route, I decided to go with the colors and by highlighting the ocean.  That map paper from the Basic Grey Hey You pad is perfect, dontcha think?  Everything is from Basic Grey, including the fantastic Hello die cut.

Please pop over to the Fusion blog for more inspiration, including from our newest Design Team Members!

Comments

Audrey Pettit said…
I saw the sketch right away! Awesome interpretation. LOVE all the BG goodies!
Stacey Schafer said…
love how you were inspired, Amy! fabulous use of DP and die cut!!
Love it, love the Mango Boys Blog and Geri REALLY Rocks too!

Can;t wait to see all the inspiration tonight when I can spend more time!!

Yeahhhh FUSION TEAM!
Rose said…
fantastic!!!!! happy friday girlfriend :)
Deepti said…
Love your take :) the map looks wow
Kelly Griglione said…
You already know I love this card, but I didn't get until I read your post that you were inspired to use the "ocean" paper based on the sea shells in the photo. Love it!!! Way to take it in a different direction, Amy : )
Jingle said…
Amy, this is awesome! I really love this one!
donna mikasa said…
such a fab mix of papers!
Shannon said…
<3 I love this card Amy...it's perfection...I love the patterns and the Hello <3
Virginia L. said…
VERY sophisticated design, Amy! Love it so much!
Bev Karolak said…
Awesome card! Love the mix of colours. :)
This is gorgeous my friend!! I love love love that map paper!!!
June Houck said…
So cool, Miss Amy! This is really inspiring to me; you use papers and elements in ways that I would never consider which always helps me stretch creatively. Thank you! The die cut sentiment on ledger paper is so cool and I love your map paper too.
Fabulous pairing of papers, Amy. Love the map paper and stitching!
Laurel said…
Love this, love the die cut Hello
Valerie said…
saw this on Facebook and just love it Amy!!!
Squirlygirl said…
What a fun card Amy! Makes me want to go on vacation again :)
~Hugs~
Becky
Unknown said…
LOVE THIS! Totally cool card!
Ashley Horton said…
Looks awesome Amy!! Love the map print and the talk bubble sentiment!
Michelle said…
Oh! This is fabulous! I love the ledger paper with the map. It's a great combo. I'm not familiar with that hello die cut. Could you tell me what line it's from? Thanks, Amy!
Unknown said…
Awesome? Love the map strip
Jinny Newlin said…
Oooo! LOVE this combination of DSPs! I totally see your inspiration! Yum!
Lyndal said…
LOVE, LOVE the map & negative die cut combo Amy!
Lisa Arana said…
eek, seriously LOVE this!
Lindsey said…
THis card is awesome...for sure one of my favorites among the DT.