Happy 4th of July!
Today starts the new challenge over at Little Tangles:
Here's how I was inspired:
Come on, cupcakes scream
p a r t y!
I was trying to figure out how I wanted to stamp the "Happy Birthday" when I decided to use Fresh Ink/Provincial. It's a great way to have the sentiment heard but not take over the design by using black ink.
I love the look of images going off the page which is how I did the cupcake tops. To add more interest, I popped one of them on foam dots.
I coordinated the colors by using a Studio Calico card kit paper pad. It somewhat screams Ronald McDonald but I love the happy colors!
I was able to combine 3 Neat and Tangled sets:
Make sure you check out the Little Tangles blog for more inspiration!
You'll love what my teamies have designed!
Challenge Guidelines: LITTLE TANGLES
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE.
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, July 14th at 11:59 EST to enter.