Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday!



Welcome to Seize the Birthday

From July 11th until August 7th, we are hosting a 



You are free to use any sketch and any colours,
as long as you share a birthday themed project!!

We have such AMAZING sponsors for our party!!! 

PRIZE ALERT!!!


Here are our sponsors...be sure to visit them and give them some love!

Sponsor Prizes:
Paper Issues ( $30 Gift Certificate)
Sweet Stamp Shop ($15 Gift Certificate)
Paper Sweeties ($20 Gift Certificate)
SRM Stickers (Sticker Stitches Prize Package)

Our main winner, chosen through the voting system, will choose one of the prizes being offered. The rest of the prizes will be chosen by random.org.

Ready?

I picked STB16 as my inspiration:


Here's how it inspired me:


A one-layer card.

Isn't that polka paper a-dorable?  It's the Basic Grey Hey You Collection, available at Joann's.  I used my Neat & Tangled Across the Card set:


To learn more about our guidelines, please click HERE.

Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. Create an ANYTHING GOES BIRTHDAY project-cards, layouts, party decor, etc...

2. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.

3. Feel free to use other challenges or for a stamp release, it doesn't matter, as long as you add this challenge link and badge to your post.

4. Any offensive posts or projects that do not follow the guidelines will be removed out of courtesy to fellow bloggers and the design team.

5. As always, please have fun!

This linky will close at Noon on Tuesday, August 6th and voting will begin at 12:01pm (PST).

Don't forget about the little tangles challenge:



The Little Tangles challenge runs through Sunday, July 14th, 11:59 EST.

I'm on a mission to make more postal friendly cards.  

How about you?






Comments

Lynn said…
Love those bold polka dots...the sentiment is awesome with the negative die look!
Carla said…
I Love this, Amy! Maybe I'll make time to play with you today!!
wendipooh13 said…
LOVE this!!!! super cool
Unknown said…
Yes! Postal friendly cards are always needed in my stash. Love the simplicity and boldness of the polkas!
donna mikasa said…
Fun and festive--love those dots!
Lesley said…
I need to make more post office friendly cards! This card is fabulous; I love the color!
Laurel said…
Great card Amy!
Looks like we are on a similar color vibe at the moment my friend! :)
PS- shout out to you for being a flicker fave on Paper Smooches! Woot!
Amy, this is simply awesome!
Ashley Horton said…
I love that Polka Dot paper Amy, and the fun Teal color!
Angi Barrs said…
Love your one layer card design!!!
*sigh* me loves polka dots!!!!
Sylvia said…
fun card as always, Amy, and in your favorite color! Love the dots. Have a fabulous Friday!
Jessi Fogan said…
I am loving that paper! What a simple fun card :)
Audrey Pettit said…
All those polka dots just make me happy, happy!
MS said…
Woohoo! Fabulous polka dots! So fun!
Charlene B. said…
Ooh...so CAS! Love the polka dots with the sentiment. Fab card, Amy!