Have you been keeping up with the Birthday Festivities over on the Neat & Tangled Blog AND the Little Tangles Blog?
I'm back today with a card that I made especially for the current challenge
Before we dive into my card, don't forget about the fabulous Birthday Bash Blog hop...there are prizes!
- There will be two random winners for a $5 Gift Certificate to the Neat & Tangled store from one of the blogs along the hop.
- There will be a draw for one random Grand Prize Winner who will win the ENTIRE (yep- EN.TI.RE) Neat & Tangled stamp collection to date. There are 27 stamp sets that this woman has designed. Ren-Yi counted them! TWENTY-SEVEN sets! Every single stamp that Danielle has released to this date will be yours.
- If you happened to already have one or some of the stamps from the entire collection, pay it forward and spread the Neat & Tangled love!
- You have until Aug 24, 11:59p Eastern Time to comment. So go on, spread the word, tell your best friend, your mom, your sister...
- In addition, one challenge winner will win a stamp set of their choice...
- That's FOUR ways to win!
I tell you, that's some mega prizes!
Okay, now to my card:
I knew I wanted to start with the Hot Pink Dear Lizzy paper that was in my Studio Calico August Card kit. The white/gold speckles are
a w e s o m e.
I managed to ink up 4 Neat & Tangled sets:
I hope that you'll play along with us!!!