Sunday, August 18, 2013
Hello and Happy Sunday!
So, I decided to play along with the gals over at
This is my first version.
I tend to look at my cards with 'new eyes' after I've uploaded them into my blog post.
I decided to tweak it a smidge:
So here's the scoop on this card:
1. I put the card base together using the paper pad from my Studio Calico Card kit.
2. I did my stamping with the WPlus9 Folk Art Florals. I didn't like the overlaying of the green on the red blooms so I ended up stamping those on separate chevron paper, fussy cutting and laying them directly on top of the original stamping.
3. I die cut the WPlus9 Written on Ribbon using vellum. I stamped everything with Memento Tuxedo.
4. I wanted that die cut popped up so I strategically put the Freckled Fawn Dew Drops to cover the foam dots that you can see through the vellum.
5. I realized I had wanted to stitch the chevron panel and the aqua sides but had already adhered it to the card base. Those zig zags are SRM stickers, love them.
Here's to a magnificent week!