Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Seize the Sketch: thank you.



We're back with a new challenge over on Seize the Sketch:

To learn more about our guidelines, please click HERE.

This is my wonderful teamie, Stacey's sketch!

Clearly Digi Stamps (formerly known as Clear Dollar Stamps) is our sponsor!  



The winner of the challenge will receive a prize package of digital images from the CdS Shop!

Here's how I was inspired:


I used Crate Paper/Maggie Holmes.  Love those Jillibean wood sentiment flags.  I finally used the PTI bloom dies that came with my last order.  For added texture, I popped the Little Yellow Bicycle Burlap circles as the bloom centers.  The leaves?  Washi paper that I laid over the same grid paper in the bloom so you can faintly see the lines....

Be sure to check out the Seize the Sketch blog to see how my teamies were inspired!


Just a reminder for you locals:


Email me for deets!

30 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooooo cute!! I love love love the colors and those flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Amy, a lot of wonderful texture going on here! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Amy! I'm loving all of the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and love the sketch! I posted a card yesterday that would have been perfect! Oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the textures and color combo, Amy! A SWEET card, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those big bold flowers! Great layers and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO MUCH AWESOME TEXTURE! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Burlap + wood veneer + washi leaves...my knees are weak!!! FAB, FAB card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooooo CUTE!!! LOVE the big blooms

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those big flowers! lovely card, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous take on the sketch. Love the burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stinkin' adorable, Amy! LOVE all the delicious patterns here, and those burlap circles are the perfect touches of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable Amy!! Great use of the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bold and beautiful. Seriously love the mix of patterns here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous. Love the big blooms and mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh- love all the mixy matchy- just a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card. I love the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh, that is so amazing! Bold and graphic and totally eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely!!! and so pretty! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is absolutely fabulous, Amy! Love the texture of the flower centers and the wooden banner! Your color contrast is amazing, as always, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is SUCH a great card! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. BEYOND fabulous... the leaves are my favorite part... also the whole rest of the card, lol! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. cuteness!!! love the blooms :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh, my! this is Adorable!!! love those giant happy flowers. love this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your take on this is so creative! I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty Amy - I love the burlap flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a super cute card Amy, I love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a pretty card Amy! Love the layered blossoms! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~