Saturday, September 21, 2013

Upcycled: happy birthday



Hello!

Yvonne Yam invited me to be a guestie over on the Lessology blog.   They are celebrating their 2nd birthday with a fun challenge:  



Remember, you can submit any project you want as long as it includes at least one upcycled item. Please indicate what it is in your post and include a link to the challenge so that your bloggy pals can play along too!

Last week I gave you a little sneak of this:


You know, this is part of the packaging for a paper pack.  I use those inserts and upcycle them in my crafting!


Yup, that jar has been stamped on that panel and I managed to use 3 different stamp sets!

Avocado Arts


Avocado Arts


Neat & Tangled


and...that twine was upcycled from packaging!

There are so many ways you can be 'green' in your crafting!

Link up over at Lessology!

23 comments:

  1. At first I thought this was all N&T except for the mason jar...then I spotted your creative use of the various stamps. I love the twine too. Perfect! Good luck with your sale today. I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you stamped on the jar...CAS and perfect Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card. love your jar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo excited you have joined us for the birthday party Sista!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this !! That jar ROCKS!!!!!!! Happy WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun, love how you use jars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that little jar of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the sunburst in the jar.. so CUTE..

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card, Amy, Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is probably the cutest jar card I've seen, and I've seen a lot of jar cards! Your mix of stamp sets is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute and clever, you genius upcycler!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card Amy!! LOVE the stamps you used and GREAT CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the jar of sunshine! such a delightful card, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome Amy! Love how you mixed the stamps on that cute little jar!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooooooooooooooooooo sweet! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CAS and very pretty card Sista!!!! Glad to have you with us again! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a darling, little jar, Amy! And I adore that bold, olive background!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You and jars are a perfect match. Love this...done in your classic CAS style. Thanks for joining us this month at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very clever stamping Amy! Your work always amaze me! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is AWESOME!! :) And here all I do with those inserts, is use to test my stamps out on. Eventually, they just make their way to the trash....Hmmm....I might have to do some rethinking. ;) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card! I upcycle, too! I love your "green crafting" hints. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I so love that sunburst captured in a jar - what a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~