Wednesday, November 13, 2013

CASE Study 166: Snow & Ho Ho Ho



I'm back again as the November Guest Designer at

CASE Study
I love CASE Study

You knew there had to be one with Keisha's recognizable tags, right?  She rocks tags like nobody's business:


Here's how her tags inspired me:



Keisha's overall design inspired me with the use of white tags and white twine.

The pops of color on her pinwheel tag inspired my big bloom tag.  The use of the die cut label and stacked die cuts on her other tag inspired my Snow tag.

I made the 2 tags and attached them to skinnified cards:  3.25 x 5.5.

Each tag was made with white card stock and then embossed with polkas.

First up is the Snow tag:



The snow flash card is Melissa Frances, the die cut blooms are Teresa Collins that I've stamped with polkas from the Fresh Squeezed Stamps, You Said it Sister set.  I used Delicata Golden Glitz....that stuff is amazing.  The photos don't do it justice but it has the most gorgeous golden sheen.


Next up is the Ho Ho Ho tag:



Similar to the Snow tag, the tag base is white with polkas dry embossed on it.  The blooms are from Teresa Collins....see the banner and circle below the bloom?  Those are upcycled from the Teresa Collins packaging!  

I made a flag using a label die cut from my stash and the Ho Ho Ho is SRM.


Each tag has a notch on the top ala cork.

I can't wait to check out what Keisha and the CASE Study Design Team whipped up!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

32 comments:

  1. I love a tall and skinny card, these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cork, love the upcycling, and most of all I love the skinnifying! These are just so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun are those tag cards?! Awesome take on the case study. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your interpretation are simply beautiful sista!!! I love tags on tall skinny card!!! Awesome combo!.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag cards, Amy, both are so unique! Have a wonderful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cases are awesome! I love that you were inspired by both tags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! Love the perfect pop of cork!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CASE! Love your tags Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! LOVING those tags and that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for guest designing...girl these are so pretty... totally love them..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning and gorgeous! I really love that snow tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can totally see how you were inspired! Gorgeous tags!!Congrats on the guest design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that bold flower and the gold dots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such pretty tags, Amy!! Love that red patterned bloom, and that snow flash card is so Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amy these are wonderful!! I love all the layers and die cuts and the pearls (vs. a pin) holding up the Ho Ho Ho sentiment! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amy, these are fabulous! Love the tags, and placing them on skinnified cards: perfect showcase of how stunning they are! LOVE!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome tags! You rocked it, big time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful! love me some skinny cards!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are fun! Love the polka dots and cork for added texture! And the gold delicate ink...bought some..need to get playing with it...yours looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your tags on tall skinny cards! :)

    Congrats on being guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Amy! Love your tags, so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful tags! I love the bit of cork at the top. Very cool touch!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are great Amy! Love the White tags on the Kraft background!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the tags and the skinnified cards!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, these are gorgeous, Amy! So love the mix of white against kraft, and your designs are fabulous. So very you, while capturing the awesome feel of the case study projects!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love that you embossed the tags, great additional texture.

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~