Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Case Study #167: hello coffee

This is post 1 of 2, please click HERE for my Little Tangles project!


I'm back as the November Guestie over at 



I'm such a fan of Keisha Campbell, and truly love her style!

Here is how I "amy'ified" Keisha's gorgeous card:


I was inspired by the black/white panel.  I really need to invest in some awesome chevron paper but for my project I decided to use a Whisker Graphics diagonal striped bitty bag (thanks Ashley!).  It's a great starting point for my card. 

I used the Reverse Confetti Tag it die with cork and combined 2 Reverse Confetti sets

Be a Barista
I like you

I ended up going with a retro pink/blue color combo.


I couldn't decide what to use on the left side of my tag and original had some Pebbles glitter dots, didn't like the look so I grabbed that oh-so-fun hello veneer!

Hello Coffee.

Um, if  you didn't know:

I ♥♥♥ coffee

I can't wait to check out what Keisha and the CASE Study Design Team whipped up!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

31 comments:

  1. Always love your coffee cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that a fun challenge piece and how cute is your little creation with the envelope for the gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say you Amy-fied and amplified this!!! So cool and funky - that bitty bag is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun with the veneer and cork tag! Love the color scheme and of course that cute coffee with frothy design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun! LOVE that bitty bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING that mug, the bag and the cork tag!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Amy! The black and white bag, the cork and of course I knew you would somehow work a gift card into that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling! You always have the best ideas for using little baggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun way to give a gift card! Love the cork and the wooden piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully inspired card, Amy! I love coffee, too! This card has your signature all over it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE your card! That bag is so perfect! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! It's graphic and fun and funky, so many great textures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous 'Amy-fication' of the inspiration card! LOVE the chevron bag; your complement of images, colours, sentiments, textures is WOW x WOW, indeed!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great "Amy-fying"! Love that wood veneer hello. I think I'm hoarding some...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love having you on board as our guestie, girlie! :D
    Great take on Keisha's card with such a cool and trendy mix of elements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another fab coffee card! Love how you layered & clustered the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your coffee cards always make me want to go back to the kitchen for another cup! ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun, and how adorable! Loving the little stripey bag to hold a gift card on here. Totally clever, and beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable - great use of texture and color!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope to find this in my mail box today complete with the coffee card! ;) I love it Amy! The colors, textures, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so fabulously pretty Card.!!! Love it !!! hugs..x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh right, this project.... must play along... eek... too many ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card, I love that sack as the background and the coffee cup is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This card is too cool!! I love the little 'hello' embellishment! Thanks for your comment love on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~