Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Case Study Guest Designer: a warm hello





I'm super thrilled and nervous to tell you all that I'm a Guest Designer over at 

CASE Study

I love CASE Study

I was literally shocked when I received the email from Chupa.  

Seriously.

I've been a huge fan of the CASE Study Challenge site.  I'm constantly amazed at all the talent that goes on over there.  Big thank you to Chupa!

Okay, now here is something that is icing on the red velvet cupcake for me...

November's Muse is

Keisha Campbell

be still my paper crafting ♥♥♥

Okay, let's get to the challenge, shall we?


Here's my very ~amy~ take on Keisha's card:


I was inspired by her overall design. 

I started to CASE her card to the very last detail but then remembered I had the Impress Seattle Skyline that I've been wanting to use.  So instead of the die cut sentiment, I used the skyline.

Can you guess what I used for the flags?

Yup, Starbucks coffee sleeves!

The sentiment?

Classic A Muse...another Seattle icon :)



Keisha is a big fan of die cutting and embossing so I did a bit of both.  I'm motivated to start the 'ole holiday stash so this is one of my many non-traditional cards. 

I cannot wait to see what Keisha and the CASE Study Design Team whipped up!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!!!

15 comments:

  1. Eeeek! Congrats on your GD spot on Case Study! I'm with you - I'm always inspired over there! And you have done Keisha proud - love that card, and I'm extra in love with the green - such a great punch of colour against the black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sista!!!! Totally loving your card... Its beautiful!...Loving the skyline diecut...those flag and also your coffee sleeve!!! Awesome... hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Amy, love your take on the challenge! Love your re-cycling as well. That green is perfect! Have a beautiful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Amy! No need to feel intimidated, you fit the bill perfectly and we're stoked to have you! Enjoy your time :)
    p.s. you rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee!!! How wonderful to be guesting over at CASE Study! What a cute card you created, love that you upcycled too!!!
    Hugs and Congrats!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! Woot! Way to go Amy! I love the Settle skyline. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Amy, on guesting at CASE Study! Love the skyline and the flags you made from the Sbux sleeves - definitely adding your flair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo! Congratulations on being this month's GD at CASE Study!! You've started with a bang! This card is bright, fun, and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! This is a gorgeous card Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you and such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amy a huge CONGRATS for being Guest Designer this month! Your card is fantastic, I love the skyline.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your GD role - and what a most excellent choice you are! Your card will make Keisha proud! Love the skyline, the pop of green - and the Starbucks papers as flag = absolutely brilliant! I'm in awe...
    c

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats!!!!
    **this is my christmas card.... hint hint :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Big congrats Amy! And I love your take on the challenge! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats and I know you are going to rock the challenges! And I love this very Amy card!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~