Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Artful Delight: learn to swerve


Hello!

It's Wednesday which means it's my Artful Delight day!

Here's a card I put together using papers & the Paper Smooches stamp set from the December Card kit.



The cork snail and the hexie are from my stash.  I was chuckling teaming up the snail and the Paper Smooches swerve sentiment :)


I used the Hero Arts Dye Ink from the kit with the sentiment stamp.  I super that font, don't you?  So classic Paper Smooches.

I'm stepping away from the Holiday cards today and thought this would be perfect for a winter time encouragement card.  



It is seriously chock full of goodness.  I've been using the papers for everything, not just for my Wednesday Design Team days!

I was inspired by the current



I'd love for you to leave me some bloggie love over at Artful Delight!

25 comments:

  1. Love that sweet snail! What a perfect sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeee this!! That snail ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card the sentiment and snail made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, and yes....makes me smile, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 'learn to swerve' *corky* snail is adorable! He's the star of the show and the papers you've combined for the background: perfect! Super sweet...heading off into the 'mini blizzard' with a smile!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. the snail with that sentiment just cracks me up Amy!! love the colors and patterns on your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Love the sentiment and image combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cork snail is so cute and totally perfect! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the sentiment paired with the snail!!! Made me LOL!!! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. heehee what a cute little snail... adorable card Amy..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so heart that snail! Cuteness!!! Off to send you some love.... hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling card, Amy! Love that cork snail! The paper pattern mix is lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the combo of the snail & sentiment - could that be any cuter? How many of us are now picturing a swerving snail? lol. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice card! I love the image there))

    ReplyDelete
  15. A cork snail? Now how cute is that?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute as can be! Gosh, I love teal and red together. Throw in a little kraft, and you've got a winning palette!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~