happy 2014

Click HERE for my Seasons Givings Blog Hop post.



Comments

Sherry Eckblad said…
Happy New Year Amy!
Love the bokeh photo.
I laughed when I saw your one word. It is my OLW for 2014 as well.
June Houck said…
I love this, Amy! And a perfect mantra for you since recently combining two households/craft areas! I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for you.
OMG! 2 things soul sista .... one ... that is gonna be my OLW too this year! LOL!! And grrrrrrrrr blogger didn't spam his comment this time ...grrrr to him! :( Happy New Year Soul Sista! Can't wait to see what 2014 brings for you!!!!!!!!
sandi said…
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Unknown said…
GREAT word....I chose STRIVE.....strive for progress NOT perfection! ;)
Rose said…
Happy Crafty New Year my friend :)

i need to "simplify" my craft room!!!
Laurel said…
Happy New Year and a good word!
Sylvia said…
Happy New Year, Amy! and Happy Wednesday!
cm said…
Great word, Amy!! I may 'case' that, too! My words: purposeful and positive, along with 'learn'...
Happy New Year once again! Hugs~c
Shannon J said…
Here here!! (or is it hear hear?!!!) LOL!
wendipooh13 said…
Happy New Year and great word!!!!!
LOOOOOOOOOVE your word for 2014:)

THANKS so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love! You've made my day <3 Happy NEW Year <3
alexandra s.m. said…
Great word Amy!
✯ Happy New Year ✯
Kelly Griglione said…
This word hangs above my craft space. I should take a photo of it. It's comical. If you knew my craft space, you would understand how ironic it all is. Good luck with your word!
Lynnda said…
Yup simplify... best word!... Happy New Year sista.... I can't wait to see more creations of yours for 2014!!! Hugs...x
Lindsey said…
I couldn't agree more...happy new year to you! Your cards this last bit have been amazing...I totally want to case the previous heart card you made.