Tuesday, February 18, 2014

happy news

post 1 of 2 for me today...click HERE for my Seize the Sketch post.




Read the official announcement HERE

Surprised and Thankful

That's what I thought when I received the email about the Chickaniddy Team.

Words cannot begin to say how astounded I was when I found out, seriously, I had to read the email several times.

A big shout out to Heidi & Pam for giving me this awesome opportunity, for welcoming me into the Chickaniddy family.

I originally heard of the Chickaniddy Design Team call from my bloggy friend, Loly.  She forwarded the post to me and said she thought of me.  Now how sweet is that?  This Crafty/Bloggy world of mine is beyond supportive.  I'm so fortunate to have made the friends that I have through this whole process. 

I thought about it for a couple of weeks and just knew that Heidi's style WAS calling my name so almost at the last minute, I sent in my application.  Loly didn't know it, but she gave me the push that I needed to apply.  Being on a Manufacturer's Design Team has been on my 'bucket list' for a very long time so thank you to Heidi & Loly!

So thrilled to be working with the new Chickaniddy Team!




39 comments:

  1. Wow! That's awesome! Sending you a huge CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy for you, Girlfriend! What amazing news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy congratulations, you are going to be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy moly, girlfiend! how FAB is that?! you realized tho, that pretty soon, it'll be easier to just list the DT's you're NOT on, than the ones you are!!! popularity, thy name is *AMY*!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Amy!
    I haven't ever heard of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you, Amy! It's so nice to meet you, and I can't wait to work with you!! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they have picked an excellent DT(so sweet of Loly!)!You are a perfect fit! Congratulations, Amy!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Amy! I'm looking forward to working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just fabulous, Amy! I love the postcard announcement - that is just plain adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! I always loved your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeeeeek!!! WTG, Amy! Awesome news, AND so fulfilling to be able to check something so fun off of your bucket list! Such a sweet story of how this came about for you too - bloggy friends are awesome, aren't they?!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats girlie!!! you totally deserve it, can't wait to see what you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A big congrats to you, Amy! Off to check this out . . .

    ReplyDelete
  14. YA!!!!!!!!!! Stop being so good down there; I'm kind of getting jealous here :P Congratulations, lovely! I'm so excited for you. The world is your oyster <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome congrats Amy.. you are a busy crafter.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOOHOO!!! What AWESOME news, Amy!!! Congratulations! So excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats! can't wait to see what you make with their supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations, I'm so happy for you Amy! And I'm just as happy for Heidi, who is one lucky woman to have recognized your talent and have you on the Team!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  19. Big congrats Amy!! You will be awesome on the Chickaniddy team!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I met Heidi at the CHA! She seemed like a doll and had so much energy! I really love their papers and stickers. You will do them proud!
    Hugs!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations! What fantastic news! They're lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. HUGE congrats!!!! off to check out the blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey, good for you! You rock PP so I'm sure they're going to love having you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome Amy! Of course you would be in demand...you have amazing creations! So what's the tally now ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Chickaniddy?! I can't keep up with all of this, but I am super amazed and impressed by you, as always!! Congratulations! You are in some awesome company and their stuff looks adorable! Looks like they'll be owing you a commission too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations, Amy! I'm so excited to be on a DT with you -- it's going to be so amazing designing for Chickaniddy Crafts!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~