Curtain Call: Confetti Crush Rockstar

This is post 2 of 2 for me today, click HERE for the Top Dog Dies/Scrapbook Circle Blog Hop!




paper:  A Muse card base, PTI white  stamps:  reverse confetti inner rock star ink:  fresh ink silver lilac/pool & mojito other:  reverse confetti class act confetti cuts, spellbinders stars, dcwv cork

There's still time to play with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge:



Reverse Confetti is our Super Sponsor!  The Lead of the challenge will receive a gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti Store!


I inked up



and



I happened to find the cute A Muse polka card base in my stash.  I love how it coordinates with my design!



I die cut the star in cork and stamped the stars on it with Fresh Ink Mojito!

My colors are inspired by the current challenge over at 




I can't wait to see how the Curtain Call - Confetti Crush inspires you!


Comments

Laurel said…
There's that cork again! Love it!
Emily Leiphart said…
Cute! Love how you used the colours and that cork star is awesome!
tonyamaries said…
Great job Amy! I love the cork!
wendipooh13 said…
adorable and love the cork!!!!
TesaB said…
Ohhh, so love the white on white with the pop of cork! Elegant, fun and totally gorgeous!
Ivanka said…
Love your card, so cute. Perfect sentiment!!
Miriam Prantner said…
I love how light and soft the colors are, such a great card!
Shannon J said…
I am totally confetti crushing on this! The colours are so soft and so on trend, and love that punch of green!
Diane Jaquay said…
Love the contrast of the cork with the white and light gray, lovely!!
Ashley Horton said…
Awesome design, Amy! Love the cork star!
Loveeee this!! Cork makes me happy!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
Love the card and especially the cork element on it!
Audrey Pettit said…
This is adorable! I really love all the fun things you do with cork. The cork star die cut stamped with the smaller stars is just fabulous. Such a fun match with the polka dottie card base.
sandi said…
How sweet is this! Love it, love the star here! Looks fab!
Annette Allen said…
LOVE that cork star.. awesome card Amy..
Sheri Gilson said…
Wonderful card, Amy! Love the cork star!
Monika/Buzsy said…
What a sweet card Amy. Love the stamped and die-cut cork!
Deepti said…
I love the way you used that star and the colors, so stunning !!
Lindsey said…
Love how you can work your magic with stamps AND patterned paper. I keep telling myself I need to spend some time working on that so I can make a dent in my paper stash. :)
cm said…
Confetti crushed on this card, Amy! It's a charming little gem! Love it!!
c