Fancy Pant Hello.




Happy Saturday!

I love it when a card comes together quickly:

disclaimer:  scenery explained at the end of the post.  Don't you love that awesome Anthro vase from my super fabulous boy?

I've been having so much fun with my Fancy Pants Collection that I picked up from Butterfly Reflections Ink!  It seriously makes it easy smeasy to whip up a card!

The hello die is by Technique Tuesday that I picked up at a Craft Warehouse (actually the one that thee Teri Anderson shops at!).


Aren't the colors in this collection so fantastic?

I'm playing along with the sketch challenge over at




So, I should probably explain my change of photography scenery, eh?  

One of my Design Teams wanted different types of photogs, non photo tent, so I moved downstairs into the living room.  My boy wanted me to state the disclaimer that when I do these particular location shots, it is on an heirloom piece.  It is a Japanese Tansu.  I'm actually fortunate to have 2 in our household that are both from my father but I'm babysitting one for my brother {pretty sure that there must be some type of common law equation for when it actually becomes mine}.  So anyways, we believe the pieces to be at least 100 years old so although it may look dusty, I assure you it isn't.  



Comments

donna mikasa said…
Love the card, love the new photo set up, and that is one gorgeous tansu!
Michelle said…
Great card, Amy! I would be stuck if I had to take a photo somewhere in my house, I'd have to tidy up a corner, lol! That vase is spectacular! As for the tansu you're babysitting... I think it is yours, unless your brother actually comes by to claim it one day. ;-)
Lynn said…
Common law must have passed by now for sure...beautiful card on a beautiful piece!
Jess said…
Stunning card! The new photography scenery is gorgeous too!
None None said…
This is so pretty, Amy!!! I love tour card and the new background. The tansu is stunning.
Michele Kovack said…
Love your card! The colors are beautiful!
I love the staging!!! That vase is gorgeous too!! And loving the card!!!! Loveeeee the wood grain and the colors!!!!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love your card, the choice of patterns is perfect.
Wow, that is old. I think your brother should just kiss that piece goodbye.
Laurel said…
Great card Amy!
jessica said…
This is beautiful Amy and LOVE where you photo your card too :)
awesome card! I bought a step tansu when we were stationed in Japan…It is definitely awesome that your tansu is from your dad….I am sure it is beautiful. Liann
alexandra s.m. said…
fabulous mix of papers!
Lovely card Amy!!
wendipooh13 said…
super cute card and LOVE the tansu!!!! very cool!!
SWEET, love the Pop the hello makes!
Heather Jacob said…
wow so beautiful , beyond perfection xoxo
Michelle said…
Yes, the colors ARE fabulous! Great card, Amy!
dstandard said…
Fabulous card Amy - love this!
love the card, but the disclaimer is what made me smile.
cm said…
Beautiful card and the background is simply stunning; perfect for your card (or your card is perfect for it - either way!). Love hearing about the history, and yes, I think at some point this lovely piece should be yours...alllllll yours!
c
TesaB said…
Such a gorgeous card, the papers are wonderful!!! And loooove that die!
Miriam Prantner said…
I really love this one! The papers are gorgeous, great design, love the hello!
Rose said…
pretty!! and i am with Sherry, your brother can kiss the piece goodbye as it is now yours lol
Audrey Pettit said…
Beautiful card! And I LOVE your new photo setup! Super beautiful staging, my friend! And I love it even more to learn that the furniture is antique! :)