gathering.thanking.laughing.smiling.looking.reading.feeling.talking.




Gotta love a fun pun.


I stamped the mushroom on Strathmore watercolor water with black StazOn and swiped it with Tea Dye Distress Stain and then flicked water on it.  I added some speckling on the top with my favorite sharpie pen.

I finally used my Reverse Confetti Office Edges Confetti Cuts on a We R memory Keepers Journal card.  The flag is from the Reverse Confetti Tag Me Confetti Cuts set.


The text panel is ala Carta Bella, Hello Again.  I bought it from Vanessa over at Butterfly Reflections Ink.

I was inspired by Lisa's



I've been wanting to ink up my Unity mushroom :)

Comments

Shannon J said…
Okay that 'shroom is adorable and the sentiment is priceless! And of course I love the card (as always!).
Dotty Jo said…
Oh Amy, you've brightened my day with this little guy! Jo x
Lynn said…
ha...this cracks me up Amy! Perfect!
LOL!!!! Toooooooooo funny!! LOVING this!!!!
Annette Allen said…
lol what a cute card.. totally made me smile..

have a great weekend Amy
Happy Easter
Rejoice in the Lord
Kelly said…
the water flicks look perfect! clever idea!
Kristie Goulet said…
haha So stinkin' cute! xo
wendipooh13 said…
LOL!!! totally LOVE it!!!
Lisa Arana said…
ahahahah! I do love that mushroom!!! So friggin cute! You know I absolutely LOVE when you play along with wanna sketch girl. YOU rock it EVER time!!!
donna mikasa said…
Oh-em-gee!!! Did that sentiment come with the mushroom?? Hilarious!! Love how you colored that little guy!
Miriam Prantner said…
Ha! This guy always makes me laugh! So fun!
Indy's Designs said…
LOL! Too cute..and punny!
Jinny Newlin said…
LOL! Super cute, Amy! Great combination of papers, too!
alexandra s.m. said…
Great card!
Thanks for the giggle!
dstandard said…
Too cute - love the pun!
Squirlygirl said…
Totally cute card Amy! You're so 'fungi', tehehe ;)
~Hugs~
Unknown said…
Love how you colored your 'shroom...perfection... and that sentiment had me cracking up all day! Happy Easter!!
Jessi Fogan said…
The look on that shroom's face is just precious! Love this :)
June Houck said…
Terrific sentiment and a perfect card to match :)
Aimes said…
Totally my kinda humour! TOTALLY! :D
Audrey Pettit said…
haha, omgosh, this just made me laugh out loud! Cutest mushroom EVER!
cm said…
Hahahahahahahha...holy shiitake but this is awesome!!
c