Friday, April 18, 2014

gathering.thanking.laughing.smiling.looking.reading.feeling.talking.




Gotta love a fun pun.


I stamped the mushroom on Strathmore watercolor water with black StazOn and swiped it with Tea Dye Distress Stain and then flicked water on it.  I added some speckling on the top with my favorite sharpie pen.

I finally used my Reverse Confetti Office Edges Confetti Cuts on a We R memory Keepers Journal card.  The flag is from the Reverse Confetti Tag Me Confetti Cuts set.


The text panel is ala Carta Bella, Hello Again.  I bought it from Vanessa over at Butterfly Reflections Ink.

I was inspired by Lisa's



I've been wanting to ink up my Unity mushroom :)

26 comments:

  1. Okay that 'shroom is adorable and the sentiment is priceless! And of course I love the card (as always!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy, you've brightened my day with this little guy! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha...this cracks me up Amy! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!!! Toooooooooo funny!! LOVING this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol what a cute card.. totally made me smile..

    have a great weekend Amy
    Happy Easter
    Rejoice in the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  6. the water flicks look perfect! clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahahahah! I do love that mushroom!!! So friggin cute! You know I absolutely LOVE when you play along with wanna sketch girl. YOU rock it EVER time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh-em-gee!!! Did that sentiment come with the mushroom?? Hilarious!! Love how you colored that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! This guy always makes me laugh! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Super cute, Amy! Great combination of papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card!
    Thanks for the giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally cute card Amy! You're so 'fungi', tehehe ;)
    ~Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you colored your 'shroom...perfection... and that sentiment had me cracking up all day! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The look on that shroom's face is just precious! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrific sentiment and a perfect card to match :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally my kinda humour! TOTALLY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha, omgosh, this just made me laugh out loud! Cutest mushroom EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahahahahahahha...holy shiitake but this is awesome!!
    c

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~