i think you are so cool.

This is post 2 of 2 for me today...click HERE for my you are my sunshine post.


Hello, again :)

Blogging twice in one day?  I don't generally do that unless it is Design Team oriented but I'm on vaca for the next week!

cardstock:  pti hawaiian shores/raspberry fizz, stampin' up so saffron stamps:  paper smooches chilly chums other:  mme washi, savvy stamps frame die, Zing grapefruit


I love that die frame from Savvy Stamps!  

The sentiment is by Paper Smooches, Chilly Chums.


I'm lovin' that this card could easily go to a teenager or a cool adult :)

I even put the MME washi on the interior.


Hopefully you see how


inspired me!


frame wall, colors, black/white from pillow

I'm also linking up to Paper Smooches



No pictures of the shorter hair BUT I managed to liberate some pictures that my daughter took on our trip to NY!

My FAVorite day was spending it with Lauren Bergold.


This gal is A-maZING!  She had a whole itinerary of shops for us to visit.  We spent most of the day thrifting, which is a personal fav of mine.  We also made it to



Thanks to Kate of Pinned and Penned who alerted me to the fact that they have a sweet shop.  I added this one to my collection:


 We also visited Kate's Paperie.  I loved this window display:


We stayed at 



Check out this photo that Lauren found:


 Babe Ruth is in the picture above.

The Roosevelt Hotel was opened in 1924 and has managed to maintain its splendor.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Comments

Janice said…
Sounds like a wonderful day spent with the kiddies and shopping to boot.... who could ask for more!
Great pics and fun trip! I love the card! :)
Laurel said…
Great photos! Love your bright happy card!
Anonymous said…
Love that card! Can definitely see how you were inspired.
Heather Rogers said…
Beautiful colors!

Great photos too. :)
wendipooh13 said…
oh wow how fun!!!!! great pic!!! and cute card, love the pop of pink!!
Love love love the card! LOVING those colors!! And loveeeeeeee the photos from NYC!!!!!!!! I miss HOME!!!!!!!
Evelin said…
Love the card! So pretty! :)

And wow, NY is so cool! <3 I wanna go too!
Angie Tieman said…
Super fun and bold card! Have fun on the vacay!
Taheerah said…
I so look forward to you linking up each week Amy and this week is no exception!! I am so in love with how clean this is - just a little pop of pattern, just the one frame, and a balanced composition. Then BAM! Such a perfect choice of frame die (I have this one too, and seriously why haven't I used it yet?!), *perfect* sentiment in the perfect colour, and so funky even though there are only a few elements! Love! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!
alexandra s.m. said…
What a great post Amy!
I love your card too ;)
TFS~
yyam said…
Love this. The colour combo just pops!

Love the stores you visited! Have a great vacation!
donna mikasa said…
Perfect take on the CFTMB photo! That washi tape is gorgeous!
maria f. said…
Oohhh, lovely. A modern take on Audrey Hepburn.
Kristie Goulet said…
I love your card, Amy and the awesome photos! I tried and tried to make a card for this challenge but my mojo just wasn't there. :( You certainly rocked it!
dstandard said…
Adorable card! Love the photos - must have been fun!
Joni Andaya said…
Simply Fabulous!!!
Ashley Horton said…
Awesome colors on this card, Amy!!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the shout out, lady! That tea looks as delicious as the packaging!!! And your card is equally so. Super bold. Love the black washi! ou've got a bit of an optical illusion going on on the front of the card!! My eyes are about to fall out of my head, but wanted to see what you have been up to.... AHH that plane photo is gorgeous. What a view. I'd be terrified but am happy to relieve through your pic! Hope you enjoyed our 60+ degree day today, esp. since you are on vacation!!!! xo
Audrey Pettit said…
ooh, lala! What an elegant and fun card! Loving the bold color combo and the super cute frame and washi tape! And your vacation photos are fabulous! I wanna go shop with you gals!
Lyndal said…
Looks like you had a FABULOUS time :)
Michelle said…
SO pretty! That frame in that color? Total fabulousness.
cm said…
Card is simply too much fun, and your photos showcase a whole lotta fun on your whirlwind NYC trip! Awesome post, filled with delights!
c
OHHHHHH! What a beautiful card! LOVE that frame--- and that washi tape is fun (esp since you put it on the inside!!!)!!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge;)

Hope you play along with us this week for our Picture Perfect challenge <3