✹✹ a little sparkle ✹✹



Sequins...I Love Sequins.

paper:  dear lizzy 5th & frolic, pink paislee color wash  stamps:  neat & tangled merry and bright ink:  zing white embossing powder other:  neat & tangled pixie dust sequin mix, melissa frances glass glitter, paper accents glassine envelope.

This card uses the new Neat and Tangled Pixie Dust Sequin Mix.  Isn't it a fun combo?


The sentiment is from a Christmas set by Neat & Tangled



...but seriously, you can so use this set for any occasion!

I feel like I haven't played along with Retro Sketches in forever!



I used Scor-tape to adhere the Melissa Frances glass glitter that I've been hoarding.  I bought 3 jars of the pretty stuff at one of the scrapbooking conventions.  Um, I may now remember why I haven't used the stuff...it's glitter mania here.  Okay, so it's technically always glitter mania....once you've used glitter it's always swirling around your workspace but the glass glitter, oy.



Comments

Jessi Fogan said…
The glass glitter is just the outward manifestation of your sparkling personality :)
I LOVE this - that sentiment is perfection!
Lynn said…
Oh how cool...love that the sentiment is multi-purpose!
Taheerah said…
This is like magic in card form! Love it so much!!
Love love love this! LOVING those sequins and the bag!! Happy Easter!!!
June Houck said…
I saw this on FB and it is super fabulous!
Sharon Wheet said…
what a fabulously clever card! I love it! the sentiment, the 'package' of sparkle, the whole thing! Great job! and thank you for reminding us to stamp on our bags and envelopes!
Unknown said…
Beautiful! Perfect take on the sketch and gorgeous results! I agree with you on the sentiment, it's so versatile but then again so many of N&T's are. I've got this sequin package in my cart already too ;) just waiting on some sets to be restocked then I'm hitting the PayPal button! ;)
tonyamaries said…
Amy this is awesome! I love the color of those sequins!
Julia Aston said…
Sure is a little glitter and a little shine! love your little sewn top glassine bag Amy!
Tracey McNeely said…
Love the sparkle Amt--great project. Happy Easter!
Shannon J said…
Your cards...I LOVE your cards!!! This is just so much fun!! I guess I should get on the sequin trend...I will probably get there way too late, like I always do on trends!!!
Dana F. said…
Pink and sparkly plus a repurposed sentiment stamp? It can hardly get better, Amy! Love this darling card of yours :)
Laurie said…
Amy this is darling!! So fun!
Jean said…
What a fabulous and imaginative combination!
Janice said…
Love all the sparkle. Happy Easter!
Evelin said…
sparkle away! Love this!
Angi Barrs said…
Looove the sparkle and shine! Happy Easter!
Annette Allen said…
love how you added the sequins.. love the glitter background and love your embossing.. CUTE card..
Keren Baker said…
This is gorgeous- I have a soft spot for those little bags. Love the sparkle and shine!
Kristie Goulet said…
Love this, Amy! These bags are perfect for sequins! Hope you had a Happy Easter!
Jen said…
oh my... LOVE it!!!
Aimes said…
Sparkles and sequins make me happy. Very happy. :)
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, how gorgeous! Love, love the glam to this little cutie pie! The glassine bag with the sequins...the glass glitter framework, the embossing...the stripes....be still my heart!!
Mac Mable said…
What a fun idea. Just loving this card, great layout and very creative x Beverley x
cm said…
GORGEOUS!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!
c
Erin said…
What a lovely card! The glitter is so much fun!

Thanks for joining us this week at RetroSketches!