spring!



Hello and Happy Saturday!

Yesterday started Spring Break for me...I have the next week off!  The boy is with his Dad and I'll be hopefully flying with Darin, more on that in a smidge.

Here's a fun little card:

cardstock:  pti kraft paper:  MME find and dandy, studio calico card kit stamps:  starving artistamps stella ink:  hero arts hues/black, copic RV06  other:  SRM sentiment, misc button, freckled fawn enamel drop

I used the fun MME Fine & Dandy collection for all but the yellow paper.  Remember the Fine & Dandy line?  It's perfect for this card.

Stella, the bunny, isn't she FABulous?


The yellow panel is from a Studio Calico Card kit.

Have you had a chance to link up to



Our Super Sponsor is



Remember:


I'm also linking up to the SRM challenge:



I'm super behind in sharing pictures...so for today, I have two!

A couple weeks ago I went on my first flight with Darin.  He borrows a friend's plane, his will not be done until next March.

Look at this gorgeous shot I took above Snoqualmie Falls:


Next up, a photo of me and the kids on the University of Washington campus.  Can you see all those gorgeous cherry blossoms?


I'll have to take a new pic of me.  As of yesterday, my hair is now 5 inches shorter!

Comments

donna mikasa said…
sweet, fun sketch--and I LOVE Stella! Snoqualmie Falls is gorgeous! What an awesome view!
Lynn said…
Amazing pictures Amy! Wow! Love the picture of you and your kiddos! Adorable card too :)!
Love love love that card!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the bunny!! And WOW!!! LOVING the photos ... that one of the Falls ... GORGEOUS ... and loving loving loving to the one of you and the kiddos!!!! Can't wait to see the new DO!!! :)
Core'dinations said…
Awesome pictures and totally loving your project! Very Spring like!
Susan said…
LOVE your card Amy! Thanks for playing along on the new SRM Challenge Blog!
jessica said…
What a super adorable card Amy!!! I just love that bunny!!!!
OMG that photo of the falls is amazing!!!
Adorable pic of you and the kids :)
Have a GREAT weekend!!!
Rose said…
sweet tag and awesome photos!!!
*just used my distress stains! lol
Tracey McNeely said…
Super sweet card! Love the photos and yes I want to see the new do!
robinann17 said…
Love your sweet bunny card! Your photos are awesome - can't wait to see you with shorter hair.
Cheryl said…
Your card is adorable! And, that photo from the plane is just stunning!
Vanessa said…
Super cute card! And I love that photo!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Seeing that photo of Snoqualmie Falls brings back some fun memories! I'll be heading to Lake Chelan in August! I can't wait!!
Janice said…
So cute! Awesome photo!
Virginia L. said…
Your card is stinky cute, Amy! So glad that you play SRM Challenge! Happy to see your gorgeous photos from the plane ride! Your kids are precious and sweet (much like their Mama)!
Kristie Goulet said…
Super cute card, Amy and great photos! What a view!
Angie Tieman said…
Super fun card, Amy! I can't believe that photo from your flight, amazing!
Shannon J said…
I just love that Stella! And of course I love the card! And ohhhh those photos are awesome! The view of the waterfall is stunning and your fam is just beautiful! Ps...I am WAY behind on my commenting...grrrr! Work is exploding and totally cramping my style! Haha! So just wanted to let you know that if I miss a few comments I am still looking, ohhhhing and awww'ing and loving everything that you do!
June Houck said…
Yep, I remember that Fine & Dandy collection! And you rocked it with this fun card. I love the photo of the scene from your flying trip and of course with your two kiddos. I'll bet your new haircut is as cute as you are!
Angi Barrs said…
Awww this is so sweet. Love that adorable little bunny! Gorgeous photos too. Thank you for playing along with us at The SRM Challenge!
Lisa Petrella said…
Another super cute card using Stella!!! Love it! And what an awesome view from your flight!! So cool! Great photo of you and your kids too!!!! The cherry blossoms look amazing! Would love to see those in person someday!!!
Unknown said…
What a fun cute card! Your pictures make me miss WA so much (it's where i was born and raised, although i lived all the way by the border)Your pictures were gorgeous! So glad you joined in the SRM Challenge
cm said…
I've fallen behind in commenting, so today, provided our internet connection holds up (grrr...), I'm aiming for an Amy-catch-up! Your Stella is simply darling, sporting her cheery yellow dress! Too cute! Amazing aerial photo, which I appreciate all the more because I'm terrified of planes! And you and your family: gorgeous and handsome indeed! Hugs~c
Shelly said…
This is so sweet, Amy! Love that bunny! Thanks for playing with us at The SRM Challenge!
Tenia Nelson said…
Super duper cuteness!!! Thanks for playing along in the SRM Challenge!!