Danielle's special delivery blog hop!

Post 2 of 2 for me today...click HERE for my card inspired by CASE study.





Hello and Welcome to Danielle Wall's Special Delivery Blog Hop!  Danielle is the powerhouse behind Neat & Tangled and Little Tangles!  She had her lovely baby girl and we're all thrilled for her!

A big shout out to the lovely Christine Drogt for getting us all together and designing the sweet graphic!

You should have arrived here from Betty J's awesome blog:


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the Neat & Tangled blog!  If you get lost along the way, here is the listing:



Okay, here is how I was inspired:

cardstock:  pti  stamps:  neat & tangled santa's tags  ink:  gold embossing  other:  doily, dcwv cork, neat & tangled pixie mix sequins, vellum bag, m's $ spot felt bow.

I've had some felt bows in my stash and I wanted to use them so I was lucky to have coordinating cork to go with it!























The sentiment, which I heat embossed on a glassine bag, is from the Neat & Tangled set, Santa's Tags.  Remember, your holiday sets are just for the holidays!

I filled the glassine bag with the Pixie Dust Sequin Mix < --- I love that trio of colors!

I managed to sandwich a doily inbetween everything!

That's it for me...now hop off to the amazing Anna's blog:

Comments

dstandard said…
Totally adorable card! Love this!
Jess said…
So pretty! Love that felt bow!
Jinny Newlin said…
So sweet, and such great textures! LOVE that felt bow and your gold embossing to bits!
Shelly said…
ADORABLE!!! Love this!
Annette Allen said…
so sweet.. she will love this.. the embossing the doily is perfect.. great card..
Audrey Pettit said…
You are really clever to use a holiday set for this, Amy, and I love the striped cork! Beautiful felt bow, too, and the glassine shaker bag is fabulous. I absolutely LOVE the texture here and the combo of goodies you put together. A beautiful and unique take on a baby card that I really love!
Diane Jaquay said…
SO cute, love the felt bow and colorful bag of sequins!
super sweet card! I love the colors and the felt! Big conrats to Danielle!
Lynn said…
Totally adorable. Love the doilies.
Miriam Prantner said…
Pure textural heaven! LOVE that cork piece, the felt, the glassine bag, perfection!
Cris G. said…
Sweet card. Love the color combo.
Anonymous said…
beautiful bow and great design!
Deepti said…
Awww such a sweet card, Love the felt bow :)
Tracey McNeely said…
Sweet card for Danielle!
Ohhhhhh this is gorgeous!! I love love love love the sequins and the bow!!!!!
Vanessa said…
Super cute! Love that felt bow!
donna mikasa said…
super duper cute! i'm in love with that felt bow and now i wanna make some! congrats to Danielle!
Rose said…
sweet! love the envi with sequins :)
Samantha Mann said…
stunning card!! wow!! LOVE that doily, the striped cork (AAAAAWESOME!) and the felt bow!! wow! just amazing! and heat embossing on the bag...so sweet and lovely!!
June Houck said…
Sweet Amy, I love all of the fun elements on this card; doily, envelope, sequins, felt ribbon, and your delightful color palette!
Unknown said…
very beautiful!!!!!!
Lynnda said…
Love this to bits the bow is my fave!!! hugs x
Betty said…
Really pretty card. Love your felt bow :-)
Danielle said…
This card is perfect! You even used my favorite sequin mix ;) Thank you so much for being a part of this hop <3