homespun chic: miracle




While digging around in my crafty supplies I came across my stash of Melody Ross, Homespun Chic.

cardstock:  simon says stamp june card kit  other:  melody ross/homespun chic journal card  other:  pti lemon tart ribbon

The journal cards are wonderful...just a smidge of glitter...pure perfection.

Although I love how the card above turned out I decided to do another one, one with a few more layers:

cardstock:   pti white, misc gray paper:  carta bella hello again, studio calico  stamps:  pti phrase play #3 ink: zing white  other:  pti phrase play #3 die

I have a thing with gray and yellow...love that combo so I had to play along with



Playing along with the clean & simple girls for card #1 and clean & layering for card #2.

Comments

Shelly said…
Both are sweet!
These are beautiful!!! LOVING that butterfly on the first one!!!!!!!
dstandard said…
Love both your cards! Cool!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy I love these, those paper are so gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Card Concept!
Both are perfectly awesome!

Deanne :)
wendipooh13 said…
LOVE the color combo!!!
Anonymous said…
Love both of them!
Aileen said…
Gorgeous cards. x
Ashley Horton said…
Love the darker colors with the pops of Yellow, Amy!!
Annette Allen said…
cute cards Amy.. i LOVE that butterfly..
alexandra s.m. said…
Beautiful cards Amy!
Thank YoU~
These areso simple and sweet - and so Amy - love them!
Audrey Pettit said…
I really love gray and yellow, too! These are gorgeous, Amy!
Simple, yet oh-so-sweet, Amy. :)
sandi said…
How nice! Both look fab!
Jessi Fogan said…
You've gotta love it when the ideas come fast & furious! Love that butterfly, and the colours are fab together!
both fab. I LOVE the second for the challenge, the paper patterns are perfect!
Michelle said…
Wonderful cards, Amy! I love the grey background base. Soothing, yet edgey. Very cool!
Unknown said…
A couple of super sweet cards. Glad you were able to join us at The Card Concept.
cm said…
Two pretties indeed. The butterfly on the first...swoon-inducing... Hugs~c