for you: fancy chickaniddy



Good Morning!

I'm blogging live today with a card that I whipped up this morning.  It's amazing what a girl can do when she wakes up at 3 am!

paper:  chickaniddy crafts twirly girly, fancy pants designs as you wish  other:  may arts twine, jillibean wooden flag, cherry wood veneer paper

This card was made especially for the girls that spent yesterday afternoon with me.  We all got together for a Stampin' Up Stamp Camp.  We cranked out 6 projects...chatted a lot, laughed a lot, ate a lot and learned new things!  It doesn't get much better than that, does it?


I don't generally mix different companies but the base is Chickaniddy's Twirly Girly Collection (A Girl's Generation & Grandma's Quilt).  

The blue striped panel is Fancy Pants, As You Wish with a coordinating Brag Card.  The 'Smile!' is from the Ephemera Pack.

The twine is May Arts and the wooden flag is Jillibean.

Do you see that Wood Veneer strip?  It's glorious Cherry Paper that I have been hoarding, big time.

I was inspired by




blue:  check
pink & orange:  check
pine:  check

I was also inspired by



I wanted to show a quick pic I took from my afternoon with the girls.

I made buffet flags for the various wraps and salads.


I used Reverse Confetti's Label Me Confetti Cuts along with Petals 'n Posies.  The yellow is my new Fresh Ink Lemonade {LOVE it} along with Grass.

That's it for me today...I'm going to be crafting up a storm today...going back to daily blogging.  I just have too many supplies to NOT blog {at least} daily.

Comments

Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the heart!! And loving those food tags!
Lynn said…
I'm heading down to my craft room now...hoping to craft up a storm too! The lunch looks amazing...can I come over?! Love your sweet card too Amy.
Joan B said…
I LOVE that card and your photography is amazing. The party sounds fabulous! The food is so cute.
Julia Aston said…
Ok, I'm smiling! love the blue/pink colors on this sweet card with the little tag! and your sandwiches look YUM and so nicely labelled!
jessica said…
totally AWESOME!!!!
Ashley Horton said…
Such a sweet card, Amy! I love the twine!
Helen F. said…
Yummy colors and patterns and texture on this beautiful card, Amy!
PS: Those wraps are lookin pretty good too ;-)
Taheerah said…
Guess who's back, back again? Amy's back, welcome friend! Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...

Anyway, that's enough Eminem, lol! But I am so *super* happy to see you playing again Amy! I have missed your work so much! This card is absolutely fantastic and so perfectly executed! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!
Jess said…
Sounds like a fun day! Great card with fab colors!
donna mikasa said…
Love the card and LOVE the food flags! So much cuteness!
Laura Norris said…
Thanks Amy! I had a great time yesterday - the crafting was great, the food was great, but most of all the company was outstanding!

Your card is super cute by the way!!
wendipooh13 said…
wow you get up sooo early!!! I dont know how you do it!!! GREAT cute card and love the good tags!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Great card! I love the mix of elements, great papers too, and your party looks like it was a ton of fun!
None None said…
Love this card, Amy!!! The mix of different elements and companies is fabulous, as always. So glad to hear that you will be posting more often, I have missed your daily postings. Looking forward to your creative inspiration!! Oh, and you amaze me with your 3AM creations. I am usually staggering around at 3:30 AM getting ready for work so I can't even imagine crafting that early! ;)
Diane Jaquay said…
Adorable card, Amy! Sounds like you had a great time stamping, gatherings like that are always so much fun :)
jen said…
Ok- if I got up at 3am all I'd be able to do is drink coffee! This is pure fun!
And your spread looks awesome- so hoping to make one someday.... :D
Have a super week!
xoxo
Beautiful! I love the colora, the twine....very elegant!
Cris G. said…
Sounds like a lot of fun... it could only be a happy card. Your buffet flags are one of the reasons I love this hobby so much, meaning I love all the pretty things one can do with paper, beyond cards.
yyam said…
So cute! LOVE everything on your card!

Glad you had a great and productive time with like-minded people!
Sylvia said…
Sounds like you had a lot of fun, Amy, and got inspired. I am usually going to bed at 3am! What fun projects.
GLAD you are Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
LOVE THE FOOD, yum!!!!!

Can't wait to see your craftiness!!!! I used a stamp I got from you! You will have to wait til Thursday !!!! LOL
Helen Gullett said…
LOVE THIS SO MUCH!! Thank You for always inspiring me, Amy!
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, your luncheon looks amazing and so, so festive and fun! And what a beautiful card, too! I love the mix of papers. The wooden sentiment banner tied up top is seriously adorable, too!
Oh I love that crafty friends label their lunch.... it's exactly why I decorate coffee bags, b/c you just never know!
Jen Timko said…
Love this….love the prints, the sketch, everything!!
just sweet! I had so much fun at your house!
Deepti said…
Super cuteness yet agian!
cm said…
You created this little gem at 3 am? Wow! That just adds to the impact! Impressive and darling! Your party sounds like so much fun, and those snacks...yummo! One of these days I'm going to invite myself!! Hugs~c