calypso thanks.





thanks.


paper:  stampin' up calypso coral celebration add on kit  stamps:  paper smooches sentiment sampler  ink:  fresh ink charcoal  other:  stampin' up banner dies, doily

Isn't that 'thanks' perfect?  I love that font from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler.

I've been smitten with:

 3 x 5.5 inch cards
coral
gold
grey
banners

How lucky am I that my friend Kimberly gave me a bunch of crafty goodies for my birthday including 2 of the stampin' up calypso coral celebration add on kits.


This kit is chock full of goodness!  I have already cranked out 15 cards and still have tons of supplies left over!  I should have taken pictures of the other designs I created but was in such a crafting frenzy....bonus points that I've actually sent out those 15 cards already!

I'm linking up to

Paper Smooches Sparks



Before you go, I wanted to share a pic of what's been going around here:


Yes, thank goodness we have a 3 car garage hangar!  It's so fun to see the airplane, well, looking like an airplane.  It will eventually move into the 'real life' hangar...but for now the garage is good.











Comments

Lisa Lara said…
How soft and pretty Amy.
Joan B said…
pretty card. reminds me that I want some paper smooches. love that garage. oh my
Lynn said…
The airplane pictures are so cool Amy! And I'm with you on the card..love the thanks sentiment and the soft gray with the coral is swoon worthy!
Celeste Goff said…
Great card Amy! And I'm assuming your husband is a pilot? How cool! My grandfather was a retired TWA pilot and used to have his own hanger in New Jersey and I saw stuff like this all of the time at his place.
jessica said…
beautiful card Amy! Love the coral color!
Such a fun project you have going on in the garage!
Happy Friday my friend....off to check out what I have missed lately over here :)
Pure awesomeness I'm sure!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Well you know I love that card.
Wow, how fun is that to have a plane in your hangar. Is he going to be able to get it out with those wings on?
Deepti said…
Beautiful! Love the gold stripe at the base :)
Annette Allen said…
that is a cute kit.. and your card is adorable..

how fun a plane.. I did not know houses came with hangars.. lol..
Love love love the card!! LOVING the colors, the doily and the pennants!! And the airplane is looking GOOD!!!!!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, I LOVE that card! Such a fun size and such an awesome color combo!! I really love all the elements layered at the top....adds a great balance to the long, skinny shape of the card base!
Your hubby looks so happy with his project! It's really looking good!
I love coral and gold so I definitely love this card--and that kit!!
donna mikasa said…
Super sweet card! Love the doily and the touch of gold!
p.s. How is he getting the airplane out of there??
Yuki said…
Such a lovely card! I love the gold strip on the bottom. And holy moly you have a plane in your garage! Haha that's awesome :)
Unknown said…
3 x 5.5 inch cards? Oh my goodness! I might have to try this! This card is perfect, Amy!
Kay Miller said…
What a pretty card Amy! The colors are fabulous!! What a neat photo of your garage uh I mean hanger! haha!!
wendipooh13 said…
wow such a pretty card!!! cool hanger/garage!!!
Laura Norris said…
Oh I love this card! I haven't broken out my calypso coral kit yet, but this sweet card is making me want to! The plane looks so much better with the wings!
Cool stuff Amy, and COOL Hangar!!!! Awesome... What cool cards you have been making!!!
June Houck said…
I love this sweet Amy card and I love your garage/hangar too :)
Kim S said…
What a charming card! So soft and sweet. I love the size - it works just perfectly with the banners and doily!
Vicki Dutcher said…
What a sweet scrappy! Those colors look quite fabulous together. How fun you have a monthly stamping group - say hi to Kimberley for me :)
cm said…
Ooh la la...a pretty card and a cool version of a mini! I need to try that 3 x 5.5 size; apparently, based on the gorgeous one you've shared here (and the 15 others, I'm sure), a whole lot of pretty can happen. Fabulous papers! A gift from a sweetheart to a sweetheart! Cool garage...er, hangar!
Hugs~c