Create a Smile August Blog Hop: Hope your day is special


Click HERE for Curtain Call Challenge




Create A Smile is a new stamp company in town - their first stamps were released in July 2014. The stamps are made of high quality photo-polymer and produced in Germany. They will for sure make you smile!

These are the facts:

Create A Smile is releasing two sets TOMORROW! You can find their store at www.createasmilestamps.com 

There are TWO fun sets filled with super cute images, available for purchase at 8am CET (2am EST).























You can win a $15 gift-certificate for the store - all you need to do is hop along and leave comments on all the fantastic and inspiring stops (one comment per person, per blog please!). We’ll pick random winner from all the comments - so the more blogs you visit (and leave a comment on) - the more chances you have to be a winner!

You have until Saturday August, 9th 8am CET (that's 2am EST). The winner will be announced on the Create A Smile Blog on Sunday (July 13th)

Enjoy the Hop!

You should have arrived here from Danielle's blog, Neat & Tangled, gotta LOVE this paper crafting community coming together to help each other out!

Remember that all the fun starts at the Create a Smile blog!


I combined both, Your View & Jungle Fever on this card:


cardstock:  pti  paper:  echo park for the record 2 stamps:  create a smile your view/jungle fever  ink:  memento tuxedo, fresh ink grass  other:  freckled fawn wood chip

I paper pieced the curtain and made it just a smidge longer (gotta love these sharpies!).  


The plant looks like a succulent to me.  LOVE that.

My next card is based on suggestions from Create a Smile Facebook friends:

Lyndal Higgins: Create a card using the Create A Smile Stamps logo colors



Here you go Lyndal!



cardstock:  pti  stamps:  create a smile your view ink:  memento tuxedo, various copics  other:  may arts twine, american crafts wood veneer flag

What do you think?

Your view.
Cat in a tree.

Okay, I HAD to add a smidge of pink...

Okay, hang in there...this is my last one.

It was my most time consuming one.

Note to Self:  I'm no mixed media patience kind of girl.




It wasn't how I had it pictured in my mind but it took way too long to create to NOT post it...LOL.

So that's it for me...now hippety hop over to 



Comments

Hussena said…
Aww!! all three of your card are just so adorable ..Your first card totally stole my heart :)
Gabi MeWi said…
I felt in love with this little Chameleon...
Taheerah said…
These are all fantastic Amy! I kinda feel a little embarrassed about my little tag now lol. Love the mixed media one the most - might not be as you envisaged but it looks fabulous to me!
Unknown said…
Those are some cute stamps and sentiments. All your cards are cute...even your last one. I can't do mixed media, but I loooove to look at them! I like your creative take on it!!
Rebecca Hoy said…
These are super cute stamps! Rebecca x
Tanja said…
so creative - love your cards
Anonymous said…
Hihi, I love the last card! I'm unpatient, too. But the result is great!
Jessa
Daniela said…
Very nice cards....!
Greetings daniela
anja curvers said…
As Always such amazing cards you are so incredble talented love them all. So glad you joined our bloghop.
ManKo said…
the last one is very funny

tropical "bremer stadtmusikanten"*

*"bremer stadtmusikanten" is a german name of the fairy tale "The Bremen town musicians"
Lynnda said…
I am so inspired !! These cards are beautiful and so cute too!!! You're a amazing Sista !!! Please drop by my blog as I've something to share with you and I hope you're able to join in the fun. Hugs x
Wow wow wow!! These are all gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the critters on that last one!!!!! Happy ALMOST Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jess said…
Fantastic! Love the last one esp, so fun!
jessica said…
Such beautiful cards! LOVE those adorable images!
Melinda C said…
Incredible cards!!! Hard to pick one favorite!
Laurel said…
Such adorable cards!
Selene said…
Your cards are so much fun, thanks for that =)
Audrey Pettit said…
Seriously cute cards, Amy! Those new stamps are so fun. Totally love your mixed-media masterpiece, by the way! SO makes me smile!
Yuki said…
Wow! I love all 3 cards! They're all so adorable! Especially that kitty :)!
Chrissy Larson said…
Ha ha!! I love them all, Amy! I'm with you on the mixed media. I don't have the patience but I LOVE the card! ;)
Annette Allen said…
aww those little images are too cute.. love the little scene you created on the first.. fabulous cards
Unknown said…
These are all sweet -- especially like the last one how you stacked the critters on top of each other :)
Tenia Nelson said…
All of your cards ROCK!!!
wendipooh13 said…
what a STUNNING batch of cards!!! all adorable and love the background work on the last one!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Great cards! I love the window with the curtain to one side, and the background for that last one is fantastic!!!
Emily Lauritzen said…
Absolutely amazing cards! I love the little kitty in the tree! Such a cute idea! <3
Samantha Mann said…
ack!!!!! a terrific trio of cards!! they are all amazing!! i LOOOOOVE the mixed media one! it totally rocks!! and the challenge colors are beautiful (love that splash of pink! ha ha!)!! and the first card with the plant - oh so SWEET!!! wow!! just brilliant cards!! amazing!
Anonymous said…
I was laughing when I saw the chameleons and the bird. So funny. Great "pick-me-up" card.
Love the little window cards. So versatile. thanks for sharing.
Christine said…
Wow, Amy, THREE projects - you go girl! (Seems like you had fun with the stamps, yay!)
I love all of them, but my favorite might be the Kitty in the tree... or maybe the tropical critters? Not sure. You did a GREAT job and we're lucky you're our August Guest - yay!
Thank you for this fabulous hop-stop!

Hugs
Christine
Deepti said…
Awesome cards :) all of these are superb!
Christiana said…
Oh my goodness, each one of these is so darling! I love them all. Way to go, Amy!
Anonymous said…
Great cards...all of them!
Unknown said…
Cute and adorable cards
Celeste Goff said…
What a great trio of cards! I love the sweet simplicity of them all!
Lysa said…
Totally adorable! Love them all!
You do "cute" so very, very well, Amy. I love seeing your stuff!

Happy Birthday!
Kari V. said…
I loved all your cards. Your mixed media card turned out awesome! So glad you shared it!!
Tanja said…
your creations are AWESOME. Every single one is special!
Sue D said…
Very sweet window card, cute kitty in a tree and fun and colorful animal card.
Waving My Wand said…
I really really need this set! Love those curtains!
Ela said…
All three are great, but I think the cat is my favorite. Reminds me of my own little devil.
Cris G. said…
Love your window decor, so sweet.
cm said…
A trio of terrific, Amy! The first two are darling, and I'm applauding your mixed media techniques on the third! Super cool! I really, really need some texture paste...really!
Hugs~c