Create a Smile Guestie: sending sunshine



This is my last week of guesting at



This card is up on the Create a Smile blog today!


This is such a clean & simple card.  I love the mix of the card base, which is a Fabriano teamed up with silver glitter paper.  The contrast between the italian paper and the pizazz of the glitz makes me a happy crafter.

Absolutely no coloring on this card, just a square of pale yellow cardstock and some stamping with black ink.

Here's a bonus card using the same stamp set:


You can't really tell but the sunshine has been covered in glossy accents and is on a foam adhesive for some height. 

I'm linking up to Case this Sketch:

(thanks for the reminder Kimberly!)

Create a Smile stamps are so fun to play with!




I'd love for you to stop by the Create a Smile blog to say hello!

A big shout out to Christine and the Create a Smile Design Team for being so welcoming.  You gals are fabulous♡




Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
So cute! I especially love that second one, what a great scene you created!
Yuki said…
Such pretty CAS cards! I agree with you, the Italian paper and silver glitter paper go perfectly together! So much beautiful texture for such a CAS card!
tonyamaries said…
Amy these are both so cute! I am loving the texture on the first card. I didn't think I would like the stamp set but you have done an awesome job making me change my mind! I'm going shopping right now. That sun has a sweet face!
Fun and Sunny, love all the Create a Smile sweetness you have created!!!!!
jen said…
These are so fun! I adore the contrasting textures in the first one soooo much!!
Anonymous said…
So fun Amy!!!
wendipooh13 said…
ohhhhh super sunny happy cards!!!
Nora Noll said…
These are so simple but OH SO CUTE!! They make me happy!! Love the mix of colors you chose. That glitter paper rocks. I also love the second card with the rain and sun. Totally adorable!!
Deepti said…
Awww so sweet :) love these cuties !
Shelly said…
These are sooo cute!!!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Darling cards Amy. Love the CAS designs.
Michelle said…
Love these cards, Amy. Fabulous designs!
These are adorable!! LOVING the suns!!!!!
donna mikasa said…
Super cute images = super cute cards! Love the "no coloring"--so clever!
Annette Allen said…
oh my that little sun is so adorable.. love your cards..
Ashley Horton said…
These are both so cute, Amy!!
Hamutal Shafrir said…
Beautiful cards! I adore your CAS designs.
seriously you do wonders with so little.
Lisa Lara said…
Now these are fun Amy. Love the sparkle.
jessica said…
Adorable cards!!!!
Wendy said…
Cute cards, love the paper you used in the first card as your base.
Cute little sunshine cards.
Jingle said…
Yup. These are fabulous. I super duper love the top one!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love these, Amy! Fabulous takes on the sketch!
Lynnda said…
I missed these cute cards!!! Loving your CAS like style here!!! So gorgeous!!! hugs...x
Michelle said…
What cute cards, Amy! I love them so much!
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, so simple and clean...and so seriously fabulous!
Chrissy Larson said…
Amy, you never cease to make me smile! LOVE!
Deepti said…
Love the cute CAS design and subtle colors :)
Kelly Griglione said…
I love it when you make those skinny cards, Amy : ) No color + a hint of glitter = class all the way!
Anonymous said…
Tee-hee-hee-hee-hee! That was my initial response. So darn cute and tiny!
how. cute. :) This set is adorable! I'd love to have it, but couldn't make the cute style you have in abundance.

Hey, where did you purchase your personalized stamp that you use on the back of your cards? Mine's a bit worn out (no wonder), and would maybe like to try a different vendor. Maybe.
cm said…
It works...I'm smiling!!
Hugs~c