hello pocket.




So when I saw THIS card of Larissa's, I was so very inspired:

cardstock:  PTI  paper:  basic grey highline  stamps:  paper smooches denim & daisies/chit chat  ink:  hero art hues, gold embossing  other: italian wool, freckled fawn enamel dots

I have a TRUE appreciation for her die cutting...it took me awhile to die cut that glorious neon Italian wool felt {I was initially going to use neon cardstock, die cut everything and then switched over to the felt}.

The stitching on the pocket has been heat embossed in gold because seriously, who wouldn't want jeans with gold stitching....hmmm...okay, maybe I better re-think the whole IRL gold stitching...that's so NOT me...gold ballerina flats < ---- that's me.


{yes, Please!}

You'll be seeing those Daisies alot... thanks Veronica!

The hello is from the Chit Chat set.

I teamed it up with Basic Grey's Highline Collection.  I love it for all the black and neon goodness!

I was inspired by the Paper Smooches



Yahoo for the weekend!  Any fun plans?!


I did want to share a  pic that I posted on FB...Have you heard about the new solid Divine Twines that are available over at Whisker Graphics?


Here are a couple of them:

coral●light pink●orange●purple


In other FUN crafty news...I'm the August Guest Designer over at Create a smile!





Comments

Celeste Goff said…
What a cute card Amy. It reminds me of that line from the children's song Ring Around The Rosie...your card is a pocket full of posies. LOL. And thanks for the heads up on the twine! I love the colors!
Lynn said…
Oh I adore your case of Larisa's gorgeous card. The colors of the flowers are absolutely stunning on your card.
Keren Baker said…
What a case! Love that felt!! The gold stitching is the perfect finishing touch and I'm more a LIM girl when it comes to gold. I'd wear matt gold- but I need a stonking heel! x
Annette Allen said…
love the layers of flowers and that pocket is just too cute..

yay for more twine.. pretty colors
Sooooo gorgeous! I love love love that pocket and the flowers!!!!!
Lynnda said…
I love this card! So gorgeous!! I did the same sketch too!! Hugs x
Bright and cheery, you go girl.
Tracey McNeely said…
Gorgeous card Amy, the pocket is amazing! Loving the new twine colours!
Gorgeousness, I will say Denim & Daisies for me too please!!!!!
wendipooh13 said…
so cute, love the denim pocket!!!
Larissa Heskett said…
OMG OMG OMG!! Amy this is BEYOND SWEET and right on trend with the Black and White and those so AMAZING Neon Felt Flowers!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! LOVE them!! =) I LOVE everything about this card!! THANKS also for the SWEET Mention of my Card it means a lot!! =) Well Done and THANKS SO MUCH for joining us over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!! I hope you'll play along next week!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND SWEET Amy!! =)
Nora Noll said…
This is adorable!! I LOVE the fun neon felt flowers. All the work was so worth it!!
Jess said…
Fun card! Love the neon!
Michelle said…
Amy, I love the pocket full of posies!!!! So sweet!
Kristie Goulet said…
Very sweet card, Amy!
Miriam Prantner said…
Great card! I love that BG paper and the cluster of flowers!
Jessi Fogan said…
Love the pops of neon!
And woohoo on great crafty news :) We went to our town's Rockabilly Festival on Saturday - car show, concerts, etc. Tiring but fun!
lauren bergold said…
pocketful of posies!!!!!!!!!!!!! could this even BE more fabulous? ummmmm... NoOOoOoOooO!!! love, love, love! <3
Audrey Pettit said…
OMGosh, this just makes me smile! Super fun use of the Highline papers here, and I LOVE the neon pop from the flowers! The combo of felt and shiny candy button centers just makes me feel like a kid in a candy store! YUM!
cm said…
A pocket full of adorable, vibrant, fun flowers - and those background papers really make that cluster pop! Super congrats on your GD news - more of your awesome showcases to gaze at and admire! Hugs~c
Chrissy Larson said…
Love those flowers! I'll stick to the gold ballerina flats also. ;)