just waving hi.




So, I'm an impatient grasshopper.

I took a bunch of pictures last night and when I was editing, I didn't like any of them.  Today is a typical gloomy Seattle morning {Yay for the weather change, it was just too hot!} and I don't have any natural sunlight so I went outside.  Think of it as rustic photography.

cardstock:  pti  paper:  basic grey/mint julip  stamps:  neat & tangled/sailmates  ink:  memento tuxedo,  copics boo/b05  other:  stampin' up banner framelits, project life/midnight collection.

photo retaken:


I love the new Neat & Tangled 



I adore the nautical theme and Danielle's thick line drawings...it makes it easy to paper piece and to color.

I'm linking up to:



I was inspired by the photo:

colors
beach theme

Comments

Lynn said…
I'm an impatient grass hopper too. Love the fabulous paper piecing. Thanks for playing with us at Fusion.
Laurel said…
Such a cute card!
Sylvia said…
Sweet card, Amy, love the "rustic" look! Happy Wednesday.
wendipooh13 said…
LOL!!! I hate non photo sun days... LOVE the waves and ship!!!!
Annette Allen said…
that little sail boat is too cool.. what a fun card.
Ashley Horton said…
I always love your cute nautical cards, Amy!!
Jinny Newlin said…
So sweet! And such a great take on the challenge! Love all those dainty florals!
Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that boat!!! And I have to keep my house so dark because of the heat (trying to keep it out of the house) ... that I always have to take my pics outside ... lol :)
Shona Chambers said…
This made me laugh because I had the same problem today. I really wanted to link a card but the sun was already in the wrong place. Took photos anyway and once I had posted it I just knew they weren't right. So rushed around trying to find a different spot so could update the blog. Should have just done it tomorrow morning....if only I had the patience!!
Lynnda said…
Love this card!! Sweet and cute!! Loving the stamps too!! You're not alone we are all the same!! Hugs x
Jess said…
So cute! I like the way you stamped on the polka dot pattern!
jessica said…
Love your card!!!
Such beautiful papers and adorable stamps!
Audrey Pettit said…
I LOVE the paper piecing on that boat! OMGosh, this is awesome!
Julia Aston said…
sweet little floral papers - and love your cute sailboat!
Super sweetness!!!! Love the cute angle!!! Thanks for joining us at FUSION!!!
June Houck said…
This card is so sweet, Amy! I can't wait to use my new N&T stamps....love this!
cm said…
Morning light, afternoon light, evening light - my photography is lame no matter what the light! Your photos are both A+++ by me, because your card is photogenically awesome! The sailboat is darling; your creativity with it, delightful!
Hugs~c