sweet summer treats!




Here in the Pacific Northwest we have been having an usually warm summer.  Quite frankly, I'm spoiled by our milder temperatures and know that I could never survive the seasons that the east coast and the south has.

If I was about 30 years younger, I'd have mass quantities of ice cream to help me stay nice and cool.  That was when my metabolism was nice & quick...now it's not so quick.

On Saturday, Kimberly and I went over to Kate's to craft and I managed to make 3 cards, this is one of them:

cardstock:  SSS august 2014 kit paper:  SSS august 2014 kit  stamps:  SSS august 2014 kit  ink:  hero arts hues  other:  white embossed panel/sticker from paper issues august 2014 swag bag

I was patting myself on the back for bringing my Simon Says Stamp kits and my new Paper Issues August Swag bag.  

The stamps, pattern paper & cardstock are from my SSS kits.  The center embossed panel and "Sweet Summer Treats" sticker is from the PI Swag Bag.


I was inspired by



thanks for stoppin' by!!

Comments

Lynn said…
Too cute...love the adorable paper piecing Amy.
Celeste Goff said…
Sweet card Amy! I love the lemon/lime colors!
Audrey Pettit said…
Sounds like a fun day for you! Your card is adorable! Absolutely love the paper pieced ice cream treats!
Soooooooooo fun!! LOVING the ice cream!!!
dstandard said…
Simple and adorable! Love it!
lauren bergold said…
oh my gosh!!! those stamps are ALMOST as fab as actual ice cream!!! (ok, not quiiiiiiiiiite as delish, but then no calories at all which is nice, lol!) ps i'm sooooo jealous of crafty play dates, you are a lucky girl!!!! :) :) :)
Miriam Prantner said…
Mmmmmm...what great piecing, I really want that chevron popsicle!
Tracey McNeely said…
Sweet card and perfect paper piecing!
Yuki said…
Cute card! Love the paper piecing!
wendipooh13 said…
super cute and yummy card!!!!
Annette Allen said…
those little ice creams are too fun..
Anonymous said…
Very cute! The ice Cream looks so refreshing and summery ( a word) ? :-)
Ashley Horton said…
Love your "cool" card and the awesome colors, Amy!! And you definitely don't want to come down South!! It has been like an inferno this month!!
yyam said…
Yummy! I could them all year round here! It's so hot but I also work out everyday!

P/s: Got your card! :)
Sylvia said…
What a wonderful treat card, Amy, love the thought of something cold and sweet to eat...rather late for me to be eating, so I will just enjoy looking at your card. Happy Wednesday!
Kristie Goulet said…
Very cute, Amy! Sounds like you had a great time crafting with friends.
Kelly Griglione said…
Oh, we used the same stamp set, awesome!! Love your idea to paper piece the popsicle ... so sweet!! Yay for crafting time with friends : )
Love this too!!! Yummy colors as ways!!!!!
Nora Noll said…
How cute is this? I love that you made more then one to give as a gift set. Totally adorable card!!
Deepti said…
Love that paper piecing and soothing colors :) perfect summery card :)
Lynnda said…
Such a sweet card!!! Love it Hugs...x