whisker graphics: be happy




So, in the last several months I've managed to accumulate a bazillion project life cards...I love them but seem to hoard them {go figure}.

Today's project features some of those hoarded beauties in non-project life designs.

First up, the 'envelope':

whisker graphics middy glassine bag, we r memory keepers simply happy journal card, bo bunny bloom

I love glassine bags.  They are awesome for so many reasons and are so very versatile.  Today I'm using a Whisker Graphics Middy Glassine as an envelope!  I used that large 4x6 journal card as a topper for the envelope and finished it off with a bloom.

What's inside?

More project life {my universal term for journal cards} that I made into a card:

paper:  paper accents vellum  other:  bright white divine twine, we r memory keepers simply happy

The Bright White Divine Twine just slips right off of the card and makes for a fun belly band.

Here's the duo together:







I'd love for you to pop over to the Whisker Graphics blog and leave me some bloggie love!


Comments

Off to leave ya some love :)
Leigh Penner said…
I love these! I have the same Journaling card pack (We R Memory Keepers from Target!) and have recently been trying to use them, too. I love that we have similar taste in patterned paper, etc.
Deepti said…
That Glassine BG is so pretty :) u always create some awesome projects and cards using it. I love the flower on the Bag :)
Yuki said…
This is adorable! I would've never thought to use a glassine bag, TFS!
Rachel said…
perfect use for all those PL cards! they look great!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com
Shelly said…
These are the sweetest! I'm headed on over! ;)
fabulous! Love these and the soft colors!
Ashley Horton said…
These are awesome, Amy!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Great way to use the Project Life cards when you aren't doing PL. Love the idea with the glassine bag. And I definitely need some of that bright white twine.
cm said…
I don't have PL cards, but if I did, I'd be "hoarding" them, too! Your transformation of them into envelopes and cards: brilliant! And those glassine bags...added to my list, right next the 'must have' texture paste!!
Hugs~c
awesome job. I can just see you getting sucked into making wedding favors or something fun with these goodies.