Chickaniddy Crafts: A Very Special Birthday



Post 2 of 2 for today...click HERE for Paper Smooches Sparks




Today, we at Chickaniddy Crafts have a super special post!

We're celebrating Heidi Sonboul's Birthday today!!!!

Heidi is the creative genius behind


I used the Scrumptious Collection and made a card that makes me think of Heidi

★★Super Fun★★

paper:  chickaniddy crafts/scrumptious/nutmeg, new harvest, corn on the cob  stickers:  chickaniddy crafts/scrumptious/alpha stickers, illustration stickers  stamps:  winnie & walter/the big, the bold & the happy  ink:  hero arts hues

I love the designs that Heidi comes up with. The mix of patterns and colors are always spot on for me!

Here's to a very

Happy Birthday
Heidi!

I hope you have a super magnificent day!

Comments

Kelly Griglione said…
Love personalized birthday cards ... Heidi will feel so special with yours! Great choice : ) Have a Happy Halloween, Amy! Boo.
I Card Everyone said…
So cute! You are a master at mixing it up, amy..
hope you get lots of treats today... M
Julia Aston said…
What a fun mix of colors and patterns!
Oh how fun - loving all the pattern!

Deanne :)
super fun and super cute!! kisses
dstandard said…
Adorable card! Love this!
Miriam Prantner said…
So fun! Great for guys and I love those triangles and the mix of papers!
Anonymous said…
So cute!! Love the mix of pp!
Yuki said…
Super fun card! Love all of the fun papers and layers!
cm said…
A perfect personalized card that Heidi will adore, as do I!
Hugs~c
Deepti said…
Love those colors, fab design too !!
Lisa Lara said…
Awesome colors, balance and design Amy. I love that little bit of washi.
So sweet!!! I loveeeee the colors!! Heidi ROCKS!!!!!
wendipooh13 said…
oh my gosh that is the CUTEST!!!
YAY for Chickaniddy, I see they have stamps too now!!! Yahoo!
I should do more long and skinny tags.. (got a die from MFT)... I survived Halloween, that's all I've got to say on that one.