Friday, October 31, 2014

Chickaniddy Crafts: A Very Special Birthday



Post 2 of 2 for today...click HERE for Paper Smooches Sparks




Today, we at Chickaniddy Crafts have a super special post!

We're celebrating Heidi Sonboul's Birthday today!!!!

Heidi is the creative genius behind


I used the Scrumptious Collection and made a card that makes me think of Heidi

★★Super Fun★★

paper:  chickaniddy crafts/scrumptious/nutmeg, new harvest, corn on the cob  stickers:  chickaniddy crafts/scrumptious/alpha stickers, illustration stickers  stamps:  winnie & walter/the big, the bold & the happy  ink:  hero arts hues

I love the designs that Heidi comes up with. The mix of patterns and colors are always spot on for me!

Here's to a very

Happy Birthday
Heidi!

I hope you have a super magnificent day!

17 comments:

  1. Love personalized birthday cards ... Heidi will feel so special with yours! Great choice : ) Have a Happy Halloween, Amy! Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You are a master at mixing it up, amy..
    hope you get lots of treats today... M

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun mix of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun - loving all the pattern!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Great for guys and I love those triangles and the mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card! Love all of the fun papers and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect personalized card that Heidi will adore, as do I!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those colors, fab design too !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome colors, balance and design Amy. I love that little bit of washi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet!!! I loveeeee the colors!! Heidi ROCKS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY for Chickaniddy, I see they have stamps too now!!! Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I should do more long and skinny tags.. (got a die from MFT)... I survived Halloween, that's all I've got to say on that one.

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~