Storie di Tienbri carta e... Color Combos!


This is post 1 of 2 for this morning...click HERE for the Curtain Call Smooch challenge.

Hello!

Today is the start of a new monthly challenge over at

(Stories of Stamps, Paper and...)


We want to see your favorite color combos!

Now how fun is that?!

I have so many favorites that you'll be seeing a card a week from me!

Today, I'm focusing on

Aqua + Red

paper:  carta bella/summer lovin'  stamps:  sweet stamp shop/coffee town  ink: memento tuxedo  other:  LYB cork

Don't you love that patterned paper?  It's Summer Lovin' by Carta Bella.  One of our local scrapbooking stores is closing and this paper found its way into my basket {don't ask!}.  

In keeping with my coffee theme for the week, I had to use the fun Coffee Town set by Sweet Stamp Shop!


Make sure you stop by Storie di Tienbri carta e... for more color combo inspiration & to see our newest Design Team Member...she's AWESOME.





Comments

Audrey Pettit said…
I seriously love red and aqua together, too! How adorable! Such a fun print and I LOVE the cork sentiment at the very tippy top!
Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that cork!!!!!!!!!
Yeppers, red and aqua are perfect together! And yes, I will have a coffee too ;)

Deanne :)
lauren bergold said…
ooooooooooooh! favorite color combos! can i choose PINk... with MORE PINK?! on the other hand, every time i see you do aqua and red i think, "ooooooooooh" so maybe i should do that one more!!! :)
Yuki said…
Love this color combination! Pretty card :)
Deepti said…
Gorgeous pattern and color combination. Fab use of cork !
Shelly said…
Oooh, love your color combo! Such a sweet card!
Cris G. said…
Great color combo! I agree, there are so many fabulous color combos... The cork goes very well here.
cm said…
THREE WEEKS behind! My apologies, Amy, but it's time for a gallery walk before heading to work (that counts as exercise, right?). Love this colour combination, and the sentiment: oh yeah! Don't mind if I do...
Hugs~c