Hey there 'Fetti Fans, it's the Countdown to Confetti Day 1!!
On the 8th all the new Reverse Confetti stamps, confetti cuts AND the limited edition Quick Card Panels will be available for purchase. We will be counting down the fun until New Release Day! Let's get started, shall we?!
First up is a card using the Leaping Lions stamps/confetti cuts, Geometric Panel Confetti Cuts and one of the Quick Card Panels/Pina Colada edition!
cardstock: misc stampin' up, papertrey ink kraft/vellum, strathmore watercolor stamps: reverse confetti/leaping lions ink: ranger archival black, zing black, ranger distress markers other: reverse confetti/leaping lions & geometric panel confetti cuts, reverse confetti quick card panels/pina colada, black craft foam, stapler
Let's start layer by layer, bottom first!
- GEOMETRIC PANEL: Isn't that Geometric Panel Confetti Cut AWESOME?! The possibilities are endless! I decided to keep it intact, layering up the backside with plenty of adhesive to keep everything in place.
- QUICK CARD PANEL/PINA COLADA: Okay, you are going to LOVE this month's QCP's! I'm going to say they are my favorites!
- LEAPING LIONS: This is thee sweetest set! I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum and adhered with a plain 'ole stapler. The banner has been die cut with black craft foam. Mister Lion and his platform have been stamped with Ranger Archival black ink on Strathmore watercolor paper. I've colored the images in with distress markers and a watercolor brush.
Next is a little home decor project using Pineapples a Plenty! I purchased a bunch of these Ikea frames and sadly they have been horribly neglected.
paper: thesaurus, american crafts glitter stamps: reverse confetti/pineapples a plenty & shine bright ink: memento tuxedo, copics, spiced marmalade distress ink other: reverse confetti/pineapples a plenty confetti cuts, ikea frame, cavallini & co washi
I stamped the pineapple body with Spiced Marmalade Distress ink on Strathmore watercolor paper. The glitter greenery has been cut with the coordinating Confetti cuts using American Crafts Glitter cardstock. The sentiment is from March's release, Shine Bright. I filled in the word, BRIGHTENING, with copics. I finished off my project with some washi tape, I love how you can see the text through it. Did you notice the first word on the Thesaurus page that I used?
I adore all things tropical! You'll be seeing this FABulous Pineapples a Plenty....well, Plenty!
Check out all the new products for Day One:
- There will be two $15 gift certificates up for grabs. One for blog commenters, one for Facebook commenters.
- Go ahead and leave a comment on each sneak peek post for each designer.
- Comments will close at noon CST on APRIL 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm on APRIL 7th on the RC blog and FB page.
- Please go to the RC Facebook page (with link) for a chance to win the other $15 gift certificate.
Remember to hop over to the Reverse Confetti Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration and to leave comments on my other teamies blogs!