Neat & Tangled collaboration with The Cut Shoppe



post one of two for today...click HERE for the Curtain Call Challenge.







It's an exciting week....Neat & Tangled is collaborating with The Cut Shoppe!





What?  You didn't know that I had a Cameo?!  LOL...it has collected quite a bit of dust and the wonderful Ashley Horton of The Cut Shoppe totally held my hand a lot.  I generally talk to my Cameo...and when I type talk, I mean I call it names....but, Ashley was what changed things around and I actually IM'd her:

IT WORKED.

Bonus points for doing a layout:


Perfect time to scrap one of the pictures from our recent trip to Japan!

I combined



with



Next up is a card:


Oh yes, I love my Cameo now♡


IN LOVE with



teamed up with



and



Make sure that you check out the Neat & Tangled blog for more inspiration!


Comments

I love Ashley!! She is the bestest!!!!!!! And I love love love love your projects!!! GORGEOUS!!! And YAYYYYYYYYYY for a lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, WOW! Look at you go, Girl! These are amazing! Absolutely LOVE that you did a layout! These are both just incredible!
Annette Allen said…
you rocked the silhouette.. Ashley is a pro.. so glad you are getting some use of that silhouette.. :) love your layout and adorable card..
Samantha Mann said…
Wowzza!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOVE that you made a layout!! It's amazing! And totally 'Amy!' So cool! Love the map and the title!!!! ❤️ And giur cards - wow! Looooooove that green/black/white one! It's so cool and funky!!! And hooray for falling in love with your cameo!!
Gina Lideros said…
Super fun projects Amy!! Love how you combined the stamp, dies and die cuts together!!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Very pretty Amy. Love the classy black and white... the die-cuts are amazing.
cghundley said…
How fun and these
are all so lovely!
Carla from Utah
I Card Everyone said…
Holy wow, bat girl...
=] M
Yuki said…
I absolutely love your layout and your card is so pretty! That's such a nice family photo and the caption goes perfectly, love it! :)
Ashley Horton said…
I really love your layout and card Amy!! You rocked it, combining the cut files and the stamps!! And I hope you and your Cameo can be better friends from now on!! 😄
wendipooh13 said…
LOVE LOVE your page!!! super cute!!! and super adorable card too!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Loved your projects! Love that you made a layout and those flower are so great! I should have gotten those!!!
Sylvia said…
Such wonderful projects, Amy, totally fun that you talk to the Cameo...glad you got help and clove using it now! Happy Thursday!
And I spy your preview from Instagram... fun projects.
Totally!!! BONUS ROCKIN Layout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cm said…
Awesome layout; fabulous card! You're rocking your silhouette!
Hugs~c