Reverse Confetti SFYTT: Hello Tall, Dark & Fantastic



post 2 of 2 today...click here for Sprinkled with Love



Hello  Tall, Dark & Fantastic!  <--- that totally cracks me up!

cardstock:  recollections/110/white, stampin' up gumball green/basic black  paper:  pebbles harveststamps: reverse confetti caffeinated cups/for the love of latte  ink:  fresh ink/black tea/chocolate  other:  reverse confetti caffeinated cups/hello confetti cuts & fall fun quick card panels, papertrey ink vellum

I had so much fun putting together this card!  I'm lovin' the new  Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups and For the Love of Latte!  I combined it with the Hello Confetti Cuts.  Adding a panel of vellum makes it easy to include a sentiment over a patterned Quick Card Panel!

Darin starts a new job on Monday so I'm going to tuck this way in his work bag :)



fall fun
fall fun quick card panels

caffeinated cups
caffeinated cups

caffeinated cups confetti cuts
caffeinated cups confetti cuts

for the love of latte
for the love of latte

hello
hello confetti cuts
I was inspired by the current SFYTT:


There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 29th. The SFYTT button is  posted on the sidebar.  Click on it to be taken to the current SFYTT post and link list.
Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!
You may enter as many times as you wish.
There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of this month.

...and I'm linking up to the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


In case you didn't see it the other day, I was also up on the Reverse Confetti blog for the Confetti Camera feature!  Here's a peek at just one of the projects I designed:


Surprise, Surprise....it's coffee themed!  Click HERE for more deets!

Comments

None None said…
Fantastic, Amy! The sentiment had me laughing this morning too. The colors are fantastic. Best of luck to Darin as he starts the new job!
Doudou said…
Very fun projects, beautiful
Amy Rohl said…
LOVE that sentiment, too, and I'm sure it will put a smile on Darin's face, lol! Can't wait to get inky with the CLBH!!
Lisa said…
Wow! Great card and project! I seen the beautiful sketch too! Tfs
Audrey Pettit said…
Haha, adorable sentiment! And I love all the stripes! I love your little tin project, too! So fun and creative!
cm said…
Tall, dark and fantastic, indeed! Awesome card and Darin will adore it, as do I! Wishing him good luck on the new job...may it be all he hoped for and so much more!
Hugs~c
Anonymous said…
Fabulous & Hilarious! Love it Amy! Isn't this Hop fun?!?
New Creations said…
Wow, what a fun sentiment, perfect for this tall coffee cup, beautiful layering Amy, love it!
Vicki Dutcher said…
LOL Hilarious sentiment! -- awesome card.
Maria said…
Hehehe...LOVE the sentiment!...fab card! And, awesome tin project! Am lovin' this hop...so FUN!:-)
I Card Everyone said…
Oh that is exactly how I like my .... coffee!
=]
Celeste Goff said…
Love, love, love the sentiment and that's exactly how I drink mine!
Unknown said…
love this and the sentiment!
KT Fit Kitty said…
Awesome card and so fun! That sentiment is priceless!
These coffee cards are perfect! Love the color and the fun!
Take care!
Michele
Sylvia said…
Beautiful cards, Amy and I love those bottle tops! Enjoy your Sunday!
An'Jenic G. said…
Eek I love the sentiment!! Just to darn cute and I love your project for RC.
SewPaperPaint said…
So much fun, love the bright colors!
hehehehe ... that sentiment CRACKS me UP!! I loveeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa Elton said…
That is a fun sentiment!! Terrific card too!
Janis said…
What a great stamp set!!! Love this fun and wonderful card!!! Your hubs will love finding it.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Monika Reeck said…
great cards
I adore the second one in circle shape
cute coffee cup and great newspaper background too
love this
Ceal said…
Fabulous card I love the bright colors. Your project is amazing
Happy Dance said…
Nothing like a little support and romance for your favorite fella! Sweet card, and I'm sure he'll smile when he sees it. Darling card. Love those QCPs...I should pull mine out one of these days... RC products rock, too. Love 'em! Love this! See what I mean about the whole housework thing?! haha Bev
Love the paper you have used and the sentiment
Hugs
Marie dt over at MWLW
xx
Migdalia said…
Such a fun sentiment!! Totally cute card!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
Becca Yahrling said…
I think Darin will be happily surprised with this card!
Kelly said…
tall, dark and fantastic. bwaa ha ha ha love these projects. fab as always, Amy!
Samantha Mann said…
Ha Hah Hah Hah! That is hilarious! That may be the best sentiment ever!! Such a cute and fun card! I love it!
D.Ann C said…
What a great sentiment! Love both of your projects!!
Helen F. said…
Oh how fun is your 'romantic' card? Love it, Amy!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Great card! I love that hello die!
wendipooh13 said…
super cute card and LOVE the fun circle project!!!!
Unknown said…
I am totes cracking up over that sentiment too, Amy! Love this card!
jessica said…
LOL!! LOVE that sentiment!!!
Becca Cruger said…
So bright and fun - and funny to boot! This has Amy written all over it.
Shelly said…
Oooh, love this!! How fun is that sentiment?!!...
I'm gonna have to head on over to Reverse Confetti for your other projects, too! ;)
TracyM #6773 said…
FUN & FABULOUS card Amy :)
CONGRATULATIONS on being a Confetti Camera Feature too!!!
wendy said…
another fab project , love all your creativity !
Cindy C. said…
Very cute card indeed!!!
Mandy LaCroix said…
Ha ha! The sentiment is fantastic! Both projects are adorable! Great Job!! (As always) :)

Mandy
wmlacroix.blogspot.com
Hetty said…
Happy Coffee Day, Amy. Loving all your cards and cutelittle jelly project.
D- said…
These are wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Happy Coffee Day!
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
Suchi said…
Amazingggggggg cardssss...ADORE them!! :)
Suchi xx
Helen Gullett said…
Super cool project you did, Amy! Love the card it is very colorful chevron background :)
Ann said…
Lovin both of those cards!
Ann said…
Lovin both of those cards!
Sheryl said…
More fantastic cards! That sentiment is a hoot!
Brandi R said…
LOVE that sentiment! GREAT card and love the RC project ♥
AmethystCat said…
awesome sentiment for this great coffee card! wonderful use of vellum! and, love your reverse confetti project too!
Lisa said…
Love both of these cards! Awesome sentiment set too....
Marlena M. said…
I LOVE the sentiment and wowy wow wow punch of colors!! Cracks me up too ;)
Both of these projects are fabulous (of course, I'm just a sucker for coffee themed cards/creations!!)
Annie said…
Beautiful card and love that sentiment! The colorful paper is so fun too! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie
Like the combination of the background design paper with the vellum. Very colorful card.