Saturday, October 17, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch! I often think of you...





If you follow me on FB or IG, you might remember that I was able to travel to NY last week and combine seeing my boy (yay!) and attend the Mama Elephant event.  Now how lucky am I?  I managed to pick up a bunch of fun stamps/dies and have been wanting the Charmed set for-ever.

cardstock:  recollections/110/white  stamps:  mama elephant charmed/merci  ink:  fresh ink birch/black tea, memento tuxedo, various copics, distress ink mowed lawn  other:  mama elephant basic cut

How SWEET is that owl?!  Soooo sweet...love the fox in the set too!  The background is the Merci set stamped in Fresh Ink Birch.

I love this week's sketch over at CAS(E) this sketch:


Happy Weekend...any plans?  I'm meeting up with a couple of the gals from my crafty group for the Impress Holiday Open House!



29 comments:

  1. Oh how awesome that would have been to attend <3 this card is beautiful I really love the background stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet...love how you stamped the sentiment behind the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wreath makes me :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute, amy ... WHAT Impress open house ... where did I put my frequent flyer miles...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Great design! (And look how cute - it matches your blog logo design!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! I love that wreath in front of the big sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful take on the sketch Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes indeed---that owl is absolutely darling! What a super sweet thank you card, Amy!! So cool that you got to go to NYC!!! Lucky duck!! Hope you had a fabulous time! And have fun at the Open House!!!! Post some pics and favorite products/projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how fun you got to go to the party.. your card is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Amy - super cute little owl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card, Amy! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet card, Amy! Enjoy your meet-up today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the cas/ elegant look to this card!! OH so pretty!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love the sentiment stamped behind the wreath like that! Fabulous take on the sketch, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SO seriously gorgeous, Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable is this!! I love the fun way you used the wreath around the image on this. Fantastic take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the soft feeling this gives. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adding my "totally adorable" to the list, too! Truly totally adorable!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super sweet card, Amy. Love the new stamps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. ADORE this so much, I am so HPPY HAPPY I am not the only one of course it is a FAVE = Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. saw that your card was a CAS(E) this sketch favorite this week. CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~