Sunday, October 25, 2015

October Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!




Although I don't always join in the Papertrey Ink fun, I do try to play along with the hops.  Check out this month's lovely inspiration:


photo source: Heather Bullard

I don't have much in the way of PTI foliage so I went in search of something out of the box:

paper:  misc ivory  stamps: pti warm happiness ink:  archival black  other:  the twinery maraschino,  ranger tag, paper trey ink cuppa love, reverse confetti holly confetti cuts, impress felt, lifestyle crafts embossing folder

I love tags and have quite a few packages of them, these are the large Ranger ones at 6.25 inches tall!  I know I have a bazillion of the manilla tags but I found the kraft ones first :)  To bring in the manilla color, I used cardstock from my stash and used the Papertrey Ink Cuppa Love.  I was inspired by Amber's project and separated a front panel from a separate cup and embossed them.  I used starbucks coffee sleeves for the mug sleeve and the Reverse Confetti Holly Confetti Cuts with felt.  Did you notice the sentiment?  I've had this previously owned set for awhile and this is first time I've inked it up.  You'll be seeing something similar for the Holiday/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop (wink:  more deets HERE).

Here are the Papertrey Ink products I used in today's projects:

warm happiness
warm happiness


cuppa love die
cuppa love die

Looking forward to hoppin' and being inspired!!!

56 comments:

  1. These tags are adorable, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags Amy! Love that you used Starbucks sleeves on your project and the holly leaves and berries are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy these are darling! I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tags, Amy! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tags Amy I know I need to get hose stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tags, Amy! I love how you can find a cup for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Amy! Love these, and the felt holly and berries. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH these coffee mugs are adorable Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic tags! I love how you used the inspiration from the photo for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome tags! I like how you recycled too! Adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun , Amy! Love the half cups and your impartiality :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tags!!! I need that coffee die!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahaha I love your pretty tags too, Amy! Great minds and all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic tags! I like your design with the cup on the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Talk about warm and adorable! These tags are so festive and I love the texture of the corrugated cozie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your tags, Amy, with those upcycled sleeves! Good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your festive tags turned out SO cute, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Amy! CUTEST tags ever! So creative and so pretty! Have a wonderful day! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  19. How fabulous are these designer tags, Amy! These are perfect for the Christmas gifts of coffee, tea and cocoa I KNOW you will be giving to folks this year ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You did a brilliant design using the packaged tags, Amy! Just brilliant!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  21. What fun tags!! And a great idea for a way to use the Starbucks sleeves, too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute, cute tags Amy...these are going to look great on your gift packages! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love these! So fun with the holly leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Terrific tags! Love the mugs paired with the holly.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh wow!! Just loving these tags!! They are gorgeous and love the felt !

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amy these are brilliant!! I love your festive holiday mugs! So cute and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute trio of tags Amy! Great take on the inspiration photo! Happy hopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!! LOVING that holly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW those are so awesome.. totally love

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love these large tags! Great idea Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Terrific tags - love the embossed cups!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are beautiful! So festive and a great take on the inspiration pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful tags! I feel like skipping Autumn and being in the Winter with a nice cup of hot cocoa.
    The stamps and dies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are gorgeous tags Amy!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great tags! Love all the texture on them!

    ReplyDelete


Cheers,
~amy~