a cup of cheer







Good Morning!  I've been wanting to ink up this Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin stamp set:

cardstock:  recollections/110/white, mft cement gray  stamps:  stampin' up july 2015 paper pumpkin  ink:  memento tuxedo, various copics, hero arts gold spray other:  we r memory keepers polka ef, mft  die-namics stax rectangle, canvas corp clothes pin

It's not the set I was going to use for this card but decided to give it a try.  I masked the coffee cups and splattered them with Hero Arts Gold spray.

I was inspired by my friend Michele Ferguson over at Muse:

Muse



I CASE'd her overall design instead of the overlapping circles I used the stacked coffee cups (surprising eh?).  I kept the overall color combo but now wish I watercolored the cups.  I was (yet again) working against the lack of natural sunlight.  I think I might have to go back to my light tent..sigh.

I'm linking up to Paper Issues, Let Me Espresso My Gratitude!


I hope that you've been enjoying the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Design Team introductions!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

Comments

Love love love this! LOVING those stacked mugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Great CASE of Michelle's card
I Card Everyone said…
I'll take coffee over balloons any day, amy ... and am thrilled to see this beauty in the Muse gallery! LOve it when you play cards with me! Thank you, my friend - LOve big dots ...
=] Michele
Celeste Goff said…
Two amazing cards Amy!
Clare said…
So fun! And yeah, the struggle of crafting without natural light is real. ;)
lostinpaper said…
Super fun design Amy, the peg in the corner is just too cute!
Lynn said…
Love those adorable stacked up cups.
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the embossing and that great stack of cups!
Laura Norris said…
Love your stacked cups! Great take on the muse card.
Sylvia said…
What a fun cup of cheer card, Amy, love your colors!
Joan B said…
don't know how you make so many terrific cards but this is another one!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Adorable! Love the stacking cups and what a pretty color combo!
Keren Baker said…
Love the CASE and love the original. Like those gold splat. And who doesn't love a stack of coffee!! x
Unknown said…
Love the tree cards! All cards are beautiful.
jessica said…
I LOVE your card!!!!!!
Kim Heggins said…
Love your sweet card and that wonderful stack of tea cups.